Aurix Exchange

4 hour trader

Coolio

don't know if it repaints

don't know if it repaints

i have found another indicator to add to it and gives great signal wen they line up but few together

vivaan

i have found another indicator to add to it and gives great signal wen they line up but few together

Hi ! Coolio

Can you please share your indicator/strategy you are using in conjunction with the 4hour trader indicator, would really appreciate that bro.

regards.

Coolio

4hour

4hour

unfortunately don't have manual, but if you watch this 4hour trader it gives a good 50-100 pts. i got it on here earlier than it dissapeared. I will post picks of how i am using it with fractal

Coolio

use with fractals 4hour

use with fractals 4hour

here you can see they work nicely with fractals. sometimes the down arrows follow a up fractal and visa versa ans some times they both form at the same time. don't give me some b/s about cherry picking im just coming up with ideas you can check 1 hour too, but I believe this indi was meant for 4hour charts

Attachments

• mine grail.jpg
    mine grail.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10

forexnewx

here you can see they work nicely with fractals. sometimes the down arrows follow a up fractal and visa versa ans some times they both form at the same time. don't give me some b/s about cherry picking im just coming up with ideas you can check 1 hour too, but I believe this indi was meant for 4hour charts

hi Coolio , would you share the Fractals indicator?
The exact one from the picture you provided.......I have another fractal indicator which is non-repainting but I dont know if it gives the same signal as yours......maybe if I combine your fractal indicator with mine we can get the holy grail lol...jkjkjk...

Coolio

bill williams

bill williams

whould just be the bill williams basic indi that comes with MT4 standard you don't have that?

Coolio

pairs / non repaint

pairs / non repaint

does not repaint . bitch slaps the Euro/USD nicely , but you can try on all pairs

jeremy

how long have you been using this indi....because it actually does repaint. Not every time, but when the market is choppy it will repaint many times before a clear direction is defined. Don't get me wrong, I like the indi, but it does repaint.

Coolio

for jeremy re: repain

for jeremy re: repain

repaint jeremy or just post up down up down? on 1 minute ive nevr seen it

jeremy

No I Am talking the 4 hour. I have seen it a handful of times were at the start of a candle it will give you say a buy arrow, then when you check the trade 1 hour later the arrow will be gone! This only happens during consolidation...

Surprised you have not seen this on the 1 min

jeremy

Don't get me wrong, I like this indictor and it is the only one I actually blindly follow. You can get some amazing runs with it. The area were I am struggling is how to get a smaller stop loss in place and any other possible filters to apply to filter out bad trades. Have you added any other indicators to this system?

Coolio

last fractal

last fractal

you can put stop below last fractal
also only take trades where 3 sma is above 5ema shifted 1 for longs
and reverse for shorts

Aurix Exchange