one to one coaching

4 Musketeers

H

hermes

Here you go for the 4 musketeers indicators which if used wisely will make you rich. I attached a few more as a FX Christmas Collection.
Enjoy
Hermes

I would like to Thank Hermes and Smokey 22 for both of you guys variation of this system. I've done some visual backtesting and demo forward testing, and it performed awesome.

H

hermes

No Smoky, it looks bad for Wall Street and the jerky financial corporations! But I don't feel sorry for them. We have to be detached from emotions.
You can trade just with TD2 and TD3 and get more trades and good results if you obey ADX over 20 but if all 3 indicators (TD2, TD3, Trendlord) are lining in one color it is more secure entry, but only for patient traders. Not for choleric scalpers!
For further confirmation you can ad the EarlyBird or the 3 EMA shift 3 I use lately. Candle close over 3 EMA buy, candle close under 3EMA sell.
I am surprised that the "short" EMA 3 is good indicator even on daily charts! Just with 3EMA/shift3 you are better on than with any EA.

I thank to Smoky22 to bring this strategy (idea) to forum. Actually, those 4 indicators are included from the beginning in my manual FX HG (not tested enough yet). The FX HG does not win each trade but will be winner in long run, and it is for sure not scalper! I am an indicators lover. I have 1000's of them.
Cheers Hermes

one to one coaching