Aurix Exchange

4X Sentinel

leprechan

Anyone have or seen this tool? It is supposed to monitor your broker and let you know if he is cheating you. Care to share?

tiapan99

Anyone have or seen this tool? It is supposed to monitor your broker and let you know if he is cheating you. Care to share?

Xtremepippoacher is also having this technology. Visit to find out more....

Quote:

?Unveiling State-Of-The-Art BDT Mechanism:
Find Out The Truth About Your Broker

Now, I?m going to let you in on a secret...

As you can imagine, after trading over 26 years and using over 550 trading systems, I?ve taken a battering from the brokers.

But, eventually, I learnt something priceless from my mentor.

He taught me how to exploit a glitch in their system: a glitch which beats the hell out of their snooping ways.

After years of searching high and low for a quality software developer, I finally found a man who could code this glitch into a sophisticated software tool.

Meet Liu Bo
? an outstanding, professional developer.

This tool uses state-of-the-art BDT (that's "Broker-Detection Technology").

It extracts what?s known as the ?slippage? of each trade.

All that really means, in really simple terms, is that this amazing tool analyses each trade and extracts a vital piece of information.

This is then displayed on your trading chart.

END RESULT? It tells you whether your Broker is STEALING from you.

So it lets you turn the tables on your broker!

They have no way of preventing you from snooping on them!

Even if you trust your broker, this is still so valuable. Just to make sure you?re not being CHEATED.

This tool really is amazing. I use it myself all the time, on autopilot.

When I?m away, it works completely hands-free and all I have to do is spend 12 minutes a day to check my trades and make sure my broker isn?t cheating me.

I simply couldn?t trade without it.

unquote:)

Aurix Exchange