***.4xrider.com

sikyman

Hello folks,does anyone have it?kindly share.That seems nice as it claims to be near a perfect system!
Thanks

WARNING

In thier website, in January results they have a trade open in February and closed in January!!!

Caution with this people...

forex_hamid

Hello !
4xrider indicator system
Best Indicator
You must be registered for see images

just H1 Timefram
12 selected pairs

Attachments

• 4xRider_eslahi_100expert.blogfa.com.ex4
    6.1 KB · Views: 3

bnbb2004

Hello !
4xrider indicator system
Best Indicator

4xrider.com
just H1 Timefram
12 selected pairs

Fx_Hamid,

What does your file do? Is this supposed to be the missing indicator for this system? If so, I'm still getting an error message in the log:

2011.06.11 14:53:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4 - 2\experts\indicators\4xRider STRONG-TREND Signal v2.ex4' on the EURGBPm,H1

forex_hamid

Fx_Hamid,

What does your file do? Is this supposed to be the missing indicator for this system? If so, I'm still getting an error message in the log:

2011.06.11 14:53:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4 - 2\experts\indicators\4xRider STRONG-TREND Signal v2.ex4' on the EURGBPm,H1

My friends , Use the file 4xrider_eslahi_100expert.blogfa.com.ex4

This image is for my MetaTrader

Very low signal is recorded. But strong

goodluck

Attachments

• 4xrider.jpg
    4xrider.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5

bnbb2004

FX_Hamid,

Do you trade on the first arrow's alert? Or, do you wait until that first arrow/candle closes before placing the trade?

zxpips

I can't get either of the indicators to attach to the chart.

Yeah, same for me, i dropped them on the chart, i can see them in the "Indicator List", but nothing appears on the chart, no matter what time frame or what currency i use.

farFH

Yeah, same for me, i dropped them on the chart, i can see them in the "Indicator List", but nothing appears on the chart, no matter what time frame or what currency i use.

I think the version you have is protected and needs to be educated.

Aurix Exchange