one to one coaching

5K to a Million

sandman4x

Hi guys,

I came across this system that claims he can reach a million dollar in just a few months.

This guy seems to post a lot of his live tests:
Code:
www.1millionusd.blogspot.com
The good new is that we have the system:

hxxp://www.4sh@red.com/file/odu6Nz6v/Million_Dollar_System.html

The docs aren't very understandable but you'll get the idea.

Lets see how this goes.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Sandman4x,
Very generous of you to share this.
i've been following this guy and here's his real (German) blog:

You'll need google translator to read the site.

Here's my impression after going through all of his blogs:
(1) his account started with $5,000 and is now at $100,000 just 5 months later. What's surprising is that he accomplished this feat without using "crazy" (like-there's-no-tomorrow) leveraging.
(2) his account whether real or demo, is trading with real prices. For example, i went through his trades and matched them with the correct price and time that each trade was entered and exited.
(3) if he was doing this as a scam, then it's a pretty good one because he's been blogging for 5 months now! :)
(4) he also gives his skype ID to his customers for support....so maybe he does believe in the system after all?
(5) his pdf manual is badly translated but from what i gathered it is a clever martingale system that's been talked to death on this thread:

I really like the concept of the system and thinks it has potential. I don't think it is a true martingale since he takes losses (and have losing days) and doesn't double the lot size on every trade (if you look at his live trades).

Let's put our heads together and find the strengths and weaknesses of this system.
Again, thanks to Sandman4x very much for contributing.

sandman4x

hi Sandman4x,
Very generous of you to share this.
i've been following this guy and here's his real (German) blog:

You'll need google translator to read the site.

Here's my impression after going through all of his blogs:
(1) his account started with $5,000 and is now at $100,000 just 5 months later. What's surprising is that he accomplished this feat without using "crazy" (like-there's-no-tomorrow) leveraging.
(2) his account whether real or demo, is trading with real prices. For example, i went through his trades and matched them with the correct price and time that each trade was entered and exited.
(3) if he was doing this as a scam, then it's a pretty good one because he's been blogging for 5 months now! :)
(4) he also gives his skype ID to his customers for support....so maybe he does believe in the system after all?
(5) his pdf manual is badly translated but from what i gathered it is a clever martingale system that's been talked to death on this thread:

I really like the concept of the system and thinks it has potential. I don't think it is a true martingale since he takes losses (and have losing days) and doesn't double the lot size on every trade (if you look at his live trades).

Let's put our heads together and find the strengths and weaknesses of this system.
Again, thanks to Sandman4x very much for contributing.
Hi radicaltour, thx for clarifying things. I went through his version of Martingale and I see that he doubles only the loosing trades on the opposite side. This is in the shadow system. He doesn't add trades and doubles them against the trend (which I think is good). Let see if we can get the German version!

There is a discussion about this in another forum.
They realized that the author of the strategy is not clear himself (or hides the details), so the german manual was translated in an understandable form and they put the rules into a nutshell.
Here is the relevant posting:
Here is the strategy-3 for all ( since the author is not clear himself and varies the lot-sizes sometimes, we cannot
work with fixed rules too )

1. Find a pair which has an average daily range of more than 100 Pips, the higher the better.

2. Draw Support and Resistance lines on the chart ( for trading he uses M15-chart, but that is not important ).

3. Find a range ( = distance between a Support-line and a Resistance-line ) on the chart you want to trade.
The range should be 30 - 50 Pips , on pairs like GBPJPY as high as 80 Pips maximum.

Important: Order-size never changes.
No Martingale strategy here.
All orders have same lot-size.
The author uses 0.5 lot-size for $10.000 balance for each order.

4. Place 3 Long-orders (BUY_STOP) like this:
Long-1 entry = Resistance-level , TP = range (distance between Support and Resistance in Pips)
Long-2 entry = Long-1 + 10 Pips , TP = range
Long-3-entry = Long-2 + 10 Pips , TP = range

5. Place 3 Short-orders (SELL_STOP) like this:
Short-1 entry = Support-level , TP = range
Short-2 entry = Short-1 minus 10 Pips , TP = range
Short-3 entry = Short-2 minus 10 Pips , TP = range

Rules when orders open.

1. An open order which is 10 Pips in floating profit -----> set SL at Breakeven.

2. For Order-1 ( either Long-1 or Short-1 )
- if 10 Pips in floating profit -----> set SL at BE.
- if 20 Pips in floating profit -----> set SL at entry + 10 Pips.
- if 30 Pips in floating profit ------> set SL at entry + 20 Pips.

3. Exit at TP.
Later on we see that there are several ways to exit.
And there seems to be a general rule to add more pending-orders than the 3 initial-pending orders.
In order to catch the maximum Pips from a move, the author places pending-orders in the direction of the trend every 10 Pips.
He locks in profit as described above ( place SL at BE when trade is 10 Pips in profit, then trail the SL each 10 Pips.

4. If an order is closed by hitting SL,
it must be replaced at the same entry-level .

5. When Order-2 opens (either short-2 or long-2),
the entry of the corresponding order ( that which is set in the opposite direction )
must be moved to the distance of the range in Pips.

Example:
Range = 50 Pips
Long-1 opens at 1.3350 TP= 1.3400
Short-1 sits on 1.3300 TP= 1.3350

Long-2 opens at 1.3360 TP = 1.3410
Short-2 sits on 1.3290 TP = 1.3240
distance between Long-2 and Short-2 = 70 Pips.
But we want distance = range = 50 Pips.
-----> Short-2 must be deleted and a new Short-2 placed at 1.3310 , TP = 1.3260

6. When Order-3 opens (either short or long),
the entry of the corresponding order must be moved to the distance of the range in Pips.

Example:
Range = 50 Support: 1.3300 Resistance: 1.3350
We place 6 pending orders:

Long-1 at 1.3350
Short-1 at 1.3300

Long-2 at 1.3360
Short-2 at 1.3290

Long-3 at 1.3370
Short-3 at 1.3280

Price moves up and opens Long-1 , nothing happens.

Pice rises another 10 Pips : Long-2 opens.
Actions which must be taken:
a) SL of Long-1 placed at BE.
b) Short-2 deleted and placed at distance of 50 Pips ( range-size ).
in our case: Short-2 new placed at 1.3310

Price moves another 10 Pips: Long-3 opens.
Actions which must be taken:
a) SL of Long-2 placed at BE.
b) SL of Long-1 moved to entry + 10 Pips.
c) Short-3 deleted and placed at distance of 50 Pips below entry of Long-3.
in our case: Short-3 new placed at 1.3320
d) Place new pending Long-order 10 Pips above Long-3.

You can as well place more pending Longs all the way up to the TP in 10 Pips distance
and trail all Stop-Losses of the preceding Longs which are already open and in profit.
This is necessary if you have one or more Short-orders active in drawdown in order get an
overall profit from the session and it increases profits in "normal" sessions.

7. When do we end the session ?
Generally speaking: only when the sum-total of the session is a profit.
Sometimes this happens automatically when price moves accordingly and all orders close in profit ( only one or 2 opposite orders
have to be closed in loss ).
Sometimes we get stopped out in profit or 10 Pips profit.
Sometimes we lock some profit and let the positions run as long as we like ( some use indicators, moving-averages crossing or whatever ).
Sometimes we chose to trail all positions until all are stopped out.
No fixed rules besides that: only end the session in profit if possible.

Attachments

H

hermes

I am in contact with the creator Sebastian on SKYPE. He promised to me a new German version but I didn't get anything yet - probably he is busy making money. I am working on tweak of his version but need more time.
What is your idea about fast breakout indicator? I know Bollinger could do it but it takes a lot of time to change the flat middle 20 MA to slope. I am looking for quicker one? Than we wouldn't have to put 6 orders only 3.
He is saying that everybody is trying to make the Forex more complicated instead of simple. I agree with him.
P.S. Sorry, I cannot get in... it tells me unknown or damaged file. Please, check it.
Thanks Hermes

I am writing between the lines.
Thank you very much, hermes, for contacting Sebastian.
I do not dare to contact him because I have not bought it and thought he would check me.
I am in contact with the creator Sebastian on SKYPE. He promised to me a new German version but I didn't get anything yet - probably he is busy making money.

Did he check if you have bought his first version ?
Or did he just promise you the updated one ?
I thought he stopped sales on May-1 ?

Please post the german update here after you got it ( I hope he will send it to you ). I can help with the translation too.

I am working on tweak of his version but need more time.
What is your idea about fast breakout indicator? I know Bollinger could do it but it takes a lot of time to change the flat middle 20 MA to slope. I am looking for quicker one? Than we wouldn't have to put 6 orders only 3.

There are many systems trading breakouts, but they all run into false breakouts.
No indicator can help to avoid it - or does someone know of such an indicator ?

Therefore it looks more safe to me to trade with opposite pending-orders.

He is saying that everybody is trying to make the Forex more complicated instead of simple. I agree with him.
P.S. Sorry, I cannot get in... it tells me unknown or damaged file. Please, check it.

What do you mean ?
Where do you want to get in ?
What file ? ( both files I posted are working )

Thanks Hermes

H

hermes

I don't know if he already checked me as a black passenger but if I get it I will post it here. I promised him some stuff for exchange.
I cannot open your link. Is it .pdf? or what format? Is it manual? No idea.
I tried to open it with winrar, Microsoft Word and others but no success.
Hermes

The first file is a pdf.
Second one (rar) is a Word-document.

I downloaded both and opened them without problems. Something is wrong with your winrar, it does not work properly.

radicaltour

VIP Member
here's his new manual and it looks different from the original methods. This really confirms that he was being quite discretionary in past trading. So i'm not sure what to think at the moment.

password to pdf: 0405

Attachments

H

hermes

Why can I not open almost any of the forum attachments? When before the file name appears 14 ziffer number like here:
431d1273084121-5K-million-big-money-forex.pdf I know I cannot open it anymore.
What are those BS numbers before the attachment? I have the last version of Adobe and no help either. Must be the forum platform.
It frustrate me deeply.
Could you be so kind radicaltour and send me the pdf by email? holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca
Thanks Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
hermes,
please download it here:
Code:
 [url=http://www.multiupload.com/0NN0R07R7S]Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites![/url]
Have you tried using IE and Firefox to make sure that it's not a browser compatible issue?

stovedude

It sounds like the browser. Some browsers add the numbers (and sometimes the thread name) before the actual file. Try deleting all these, except the actual filename, and make sure to add the correct extension (like .pdf, .mq4, etc.) because some browser will put a .php or something on the end instead. It's best to switch to firefox or something.

H

hermes

My browser is Firefox and I did exactly what you said stovedude, deleted the numbers in front but it didn't work either. What stands for IE? Never heard.

Other thing I want to share with everybody because it happened to me yesterday. Don't trade (alternate) the same trade on two computers! One computer 2 monitors is OK but not like me yesterday on PC and laptop at the same time. I opened trade on PC and than lowered SL on laptop. Later on I went to PC to lower the SL again and it told me invalid parameter. I even couldn't close the trade on PC! I had to go to laptop to do it. There is no synchronicity between computers and trouble is just waiting behind the corner. My live account on PC is now frozen asset! Laptop is working OK.
Thanks guys
Hermes

H

hermes

Still the same problem on this forum, and only on this forum. Adobe Reader says:
Adobe Reader could not open not supported file type or file is damaged or not correctly decoded.
Firefox or Opera browsers tell File does not begin with %PDF.?
Who programed this forum software?
Majjed are you there? Answer.
Thanks Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
hermes, i don't believe majjeed programed the site. This forum is using a (canned) base application which is also used by many other forums too. And this issue seems to be only a problem with your machine, that explains why you couldn't upload files in the past.
We'll try to work this out, but please stay calm because everyone's here to help...
Thanks.

Something is messed up on your PC, hermes.

I am not using Adobe Reader. It is a Dinosaurier, a monster.

For reading PDF-files ( that is about all which everybody needs ), the foxit reader is much better.

It is free.

H

hermes

I have foxit reader. The long number is attached in front of every download on this site, I saw it by download.. Probably my system doesn't accept it.
Hermes

one to one coaching