Aurix Exchange

600 Pips a Day, Get Money

kookoo23

I like the part where he says 2000 to 8000 USD is just to 'protect poor people' and he does not care about money! Ok his system is so great and he makes so much cash why he can't just share it for free - this would protect us 'poor people' by making us rich!! selfish guy :rolleyes:

krish

I like the part where he says 2000 to 8000 USD is just to 'protect poor people' and he does not care about money! Ok his system is so great and he makes so much cash why he can't just share it for free - this would protect us 'poor people' by making us rich!! selfish guy :rolleyes:

HAHAHA u r right

saivenkat

When the 5th decimal point is counted as a pip, it amounts to 600 pips, But then the 5th decimal point ( last digit of a pairs price ) is not a pip!!!! It is 1/10 of a pip! ... So 600 pips is not really 600, but its only 60 pips..:):)

jdsim1

He is using simple daily fibonacci pivots. Here is one that I modified to fit his "secret formula". Theres nothing secret about it.

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/527QAHH85G

zxpips

I really like this indicator, could somebody please modify it and to add an alert, when the different levels are hit. Thanks you.

username

hi,

sorry for my english...:)

on the results from today on the hompage, it seems like it is simple s1, ms1... bounce trading.
anybody has good rules for trading this style. they have large sl so when set sl to breakeven? what is the target? s2 to ms2 or s2? :confused:

com.bvv

600 points per day you can get, but if the trade basket! And the subject is very correct setups! Soon I'll let you know about attracting investors ... In fact, it's easy!)));)

jdsim1

hi,

sorry for my english...:)

on the results from today on the hompage, it seems like it is simple s1, ms1... bounce trading.
anybody has good rules for trading this style. they have large sl so when set sl to breakeven? what is the target? s2 to ms2 or s2? :confused:

Essentially its the same as regular pivot trading. Here is a decent tutorial on pivot trading.

fio

Ok nevermind, I already found out on his website. 15m for intraday zones 1h for weekly zones and 4h for monthly zones.

Does anybody know how this system works. yes we have been able to know that its not ordinary pivot point trading, if somebody knows how 2 trade this system pls let us know.. Thanks

Aurix Exchange