Aurix Exchange

A nice money making chart...

smokey22

Hi Guys,

I would like to share something with you.

For years I have been looking for an EA that would trade for me, but none to be found.It?s strange you always come back to what has worked well for you in the past, and forex is no different we all get board and take silly risks. Board making money? Sounds crazy.

Don?t get me wrong I love the thrill of trading, but this can be quite boring as well. I have traded all time frames and found its time to get my life back with more sensible trading. Do you think the big boys are trading short time frames? No?. Daily and Weekly charts. Daily ok?. Weekly .. hmm sounds a long time. What about 4 hr charts ? Now you?re talking my language.

As I am a trend trader this time frame keeps you out choppy markets.
What about ranging markets? Love them ? good money to be made there.. But that?s another story..

With our charts we like to add things, to try and see the picture more clearly. I have come the Collusion that we have been fed a lot of rubbish, we must know this and buy my 10 cd forex Course ? sounds familiar. By trying to keep your charts simple is best.

Have attached 2 pic of Aud/Usd and Eur/Usd Both charts are trending well.

I have just counted 8 indicators and a clock on my charts, so much for simple hey? Don?t let this fool you, I know this chart very well and could make money with only 1 indicator.
To make things simple, Buy on Blue - Sell on red

TD-3 TD-2 FX Trend and arrow the same ? very strong trend..
time to place trade.

TD-3 TD-2 FX Trend changes color, close trade and reopen in new direction.

SL- 10 pips on your entry candle.

On the Eur/Usd chart the last buy trade was 450 pips.
The rar file is a template

Cheers
Smokey22

Attachments

• als 1.jpg
    als 1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 17
  • als 2.jpg
    als 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 17

bonnie1234

indys

indys

Hi Guys,

For years I have been looking for an EA that would trade for me, but none to be found.It?s strange you always come back to what has worked well for you in the past, and forex is no different we all get board and take silly risks. Board making money? Sounds crazy.

Don?t get me wrong I love the thrill of trading, but this can be quite boring as well. I have traded all time frames and found its time to get my life back with more sensible trading. Do you think the big boys are trading short time frames? No?. Daily and Weekly charts. Daily ok?. Weekly .. hmm sounds a long time. What about 4 hr charts ? Now you?re talking my language.

What about ranging markets? Love them ? good money to be made there.. But that?s another story..

With our charts we like to add things, to try and see the picture more clearly. I have come the Collusion that we have been fed a lot of rubbish, we must know this and buy my 10 cd forex Course ? sounds familiar. By trying to keep your charts simple is best.

I have just counted 8 indicators and a clock on my charts, so much for simple hey? Don?t let this fool you, I know this chart very well and could make money with only 1 indicator.

time to place trade.

Cheers
Smokey22

Hi Smokey22,

Can you upload each indy here as an individual file?

Many thanks

Joy22

Hi Guys,

time to place trade.

Cheers
Smokey22

where are TD indicators?
there not on tpl

joy22

The Indicators are on the template....

Smokey22
Smokey22,
indicators are not on a template, they are in the Experts/indicators folder.
The template is calling them, but it does not help anybody if he doesn?t have the indicators.

This is what happens if indicators are missing which are called by the template you provided:

2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\ForexTrend.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\TD2.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\TD3.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2010.11.06 14:11:51 CCIarrow EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\Auto_Sessions v 1.0.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\TCCI.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2010.11.06 14:11:51 #KG Support and Resistance EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\StopLoss.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2010.11.06 14:11:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Programme\Forex4you Live\experts\indicators\StopLoss2.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1

In my experts/indicators folder the template-call only loaded 2 indicators
CCIarrow
#KG Support and Resistance
because I have them,
but all the others are missing.

Please put all indicators in a file and attach it as a rar-file .

Thank you.

H

hermes

smoky22, nothing new! I use the TD2 / TD3 as my staple indicators next to advanced ADX and one more to make it FX HG! You forget the Trendlord indicator to ad to those 2.
If all 3 show the same color it is 95% winning trade. I use it only on charts with 1H and higher, most likely Daily TFs.
Without installed indicators templates cannot be made because the template use the indicators to form itself.
But your idea is enlightened, that's for sure.
Hermes

smokey22

Attachments

• CCI.ex4
    3.8 KB · Views: 3
  • CCIarrow.ex4
    3 KB · Views: 3
  • Clock.ex4
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
  • #KG Support and Resistance.ex4
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ForexTrend.ex4
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
  • FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1.ex4
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
  • TD2.ex4
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
  • TD3.ex4
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
  • StopLoss.ex4
    6.6 KB · Views: 3

smokey22

smoky22, nothing new! I use the TD2 / TD3 as my staple indicators next to advanced ADX and one more to make it FX HG! You forget the Trendlord indicator to ad to those 2.
If all 3 show the same color it is 95% winning trade. I use it only on charts with 1H and higher, most likely Daily TFs.
Without installed indicators templates cannot be made because the template use the indicators to form itself.
Hermes

Thank you for your comments,
The Indicators I use are nothing new... just know how to use them well.The problem with the net is we get new things coming at us everyday and along the way some good things get forgotten. No chart is perfect and the same can be said about the operator... where only human :)

Smokey 22

Joy22

Hermes

TD2 TD3 ForextrendV2 repaint?

joy22

smokey22

TD2 TD3 ForextrendV2 repaint?

joy22

Good question....

On lower time frames .. It can ... when the market has no direction.
More stable the the higher time frame.
That is why I like 4hr and above.

You have to remember something here.. we are trend trading.
Lower time frames you are going to get pull backs and then continue
strong in your direction. Check different time frames on your chart and see
how strong the bars are... and trade on this time frame.
My main indicator is FX Trend .. this is the banker, the rest are confirming
the direction. I hope this makes sense... or could be clear as mud... :D

Smokey22

Joy22

Good question....

You have to remember something here.. we are trend trading.
Lower time frames you are going to get pull backs and then continue
strong in your direction. Check different time frames on your chart and see
how strong the bars are... and trade on this time frame.
My main indicator is FX Trend .. this is the banker, the rest are confirming
the direction. I hope this makes sense... or could be clear as mud... :D

Smokey22

the last bar repaints until it closes.
the question is whether after those repaints before the last bar.
repaint before the last bar?

joy22

smokey22

the last bar repaints until it closes.
the question is whether after those repaints before the last bar.
repaint before the last bar?

joy22

Most times no.... but..

smokey22

smokey22

TD2 and TD3 repaint!

joy22

I dont know what it is, there is a big hang up on if something repaints...
it must be bad... I think I mention that it can repaint if the trend has no direction... if you had been following the Eur/Usd and the Aud/Usd on the 4 hr.
From my previous pic post.
You would be in profit.... I have attached a chart.... showing you.

Smokey22

Attachments

• als 2.jpg
    als 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
H

hermes

The signal for buy was perfect, the signal for just starting sell is perfect. What do you people expect? To bring you the money home by Miss World 2010?
Use ADX or even better EMAs for detecting rotten markets and everything will be OK. The judgment is repainting, not the indicators, I think.
Hermes

smokey22

The signal for buy was perfect, the signal for just starting sell is perfect. What do you people expect? To bring you the money home by Miss World 2010?
Use ADX or even better EMAs for detecting rotten markets and everything will be OK. The judgment is repainting, not the indicators, I think.
Hermes

Thank you Hermes, you are correct. :)

You can hand someone the keys to a gold mine, and they will say " What do I have to get out of my car" lol

When a currency is range bound this is a hard time to enter, again no clear direction. Trend trading is all about the current trend, higher the time frame
the picture becomes more clear. Using EMAs is fine, we all can find an indicator that we are comfortable with. No hard and fast rules here.

H

hermes

I made in average just with the indication of those 3 musketeers (TD2, TD3,TrendLord) between 200-500 pips from a trade (Daily TF).
There will be occasionally small losses by entering the trade too soon (what is my chronic greed mishap-I want it all!) but with SL 50-70 pips and winning trades in average 250 pips you get RR 1:4!
Do you need more to be happy?
Cheers Hermes

smokey22

I made in average just with the indication of those 3 musketeers (TD2, TD3,TrendLord) between 200-500 pips from a trade (Daily TF).
There will be occasionally small losses by entering the trade too soon (what is my chronic greed mishap-I want it all!) but with SL 50-70 pips and winning trades in average 250 pips you get RR 1:4!
Cheers Hermes

Well done, (TD2. TD3, Trend Lord) Indicators are very under rated.
When you see the big picture on the Daily, they really shine.
Your SL on the daily is tite ... by moving your SL OUT 100 Pips
I think your strike rate will improve even more. :)

Cheers
Smokey22

lat

Nice Money Making Chart

Nice Money Making Chart

Smokey: Could you please add an alert to the system
Thanks
lat

smokey22

Cheers Hermes

Just to confirm what Hermes is talking about, I have attached a couple of
charts with 400 pips profit, these 2 trades have been place well into the trade
showing you how good these indicators are....

Cheers
Smokey22

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2

Aurix Exchange