one to one coaching

A TIP for Forex Auto-Scaler Users

ezrydn

Personally,

I use it a lot! I had been using 4 add'l orders w/2 pip spacing@1.0 lots. I also kept opening the original order at 1 lot. Well, that ended today. Let me explain.

The TIP is in ref to the opening order. Open it at the minimum, 0.01 lots. Why the change?

If price goes with you, no problem. However, if price moves against you, your add'l orders won't be triggered. Therefore, at 0.01 lot originating, you're looking at maybe $1 loss, or less.

This is a real money-saver for scalers. And, you retain the profit potential of scaling. Give it a try. I think you'll appreciate it.

ezrydn

Since my acct has seen a jump, I've started using the full add'l 10 orders w/4 pip sep @ 1.0 lot each. Works great!

ezrydn

I contacted Jeff about FAS not immediately dropping the order field. It's not a FAS built-in problem. If you experience it, it's a broker problem. They're not handling our orders correctly.

ezrydn

I'm currently using he full 10 w/1 pip spacing. LOL Why wait? LOL Get it "in the money," producing as fast as possible. I hit on something else last night. I've stated that I drop orders in front of price after it leaves the order field.

Well, I finally realized the loss I'd incur by dropping it as an immediate order and have begun using "pending order" instead of "instant execution." Another money-saver and "check point."

ezrydn

Another TIP:

I'm always in "over exposure." Usually because when price exits the order field, I keep dropping 1.0 lot orders in front of it. A couple days ago, I was talking on the phone with a trainee in the US and he triggered something inside me with a comment. I've been dropping "Immed. Exec." orders instead of "Pending Orders." That's now been changed. Therefore, my exit is when price retraces over the last activated order and I no longer "eat" the last order dropped if price doesn't reach it.

So, after price leaves the original order field, make two changes to your MT4 order form: Change you lot size from 0.01 to whatever you want and be sure to change order to "Pending."

Venice Kee

And what is the solution? I had this problem with a shared version from here on 2 different brokers. Roboforex and IronFX - both didnt worked. I did all as it was explained in the video on youtube. I also would buy it bec i dont know if i have the correct version, but as long i cant make sure that it works, i will not buy it. I some here who can share it, that we can try it out? Or is there a official list, which broker work and which not? Bec i want to try it out with gold as ezrydn has posted it :)

If you want to learn about forex, you need to open a demo account under a regulated broker in this market. There are so many brokers. So, you have to find a good and reliable broker to start your trading career. I am currently trading with a regulated and reliable broker Tpglobalfx. At first, I started my forex journey by opening a demo account. It helps me a lot to become a trader. A demo account will help you to know all the basics of forex easily and practically. It has no risks and you can learn all things about forex from this demo account.

one to one coaching