one to one coaching

A way to get away from tracking borker your successful EA ( the Maze )

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
A way to get away from tracking borker your successful EA ( the Maze )

Hi

The majority of companies they process of monitoring and tracking of class of EA that it is profit well in your account , And cause to stop or disable the following commands for this EA Transactions , it maybe order to close the deal or to open it .
And sometimes exhaust the result in the Journal were the fault of 2 or 4 or 136 or 137 or 138 or 139 .......

The fact that the process of tracking and disruption of these are under the auspices of implicit (informal) from central banks .
Because in the end who will pay you this profit is not a company or broker, but the Central Bank ,Which give him company reports of operations carried out under the supervision of inspectors of central banks have to be paid and the customer .

Any company will not pay you from their pockets .. Talking about companies internationally accredited by the American and European authorities .
Companies, non-certified play also share transactions for stealing the client ,Not only does its share of the bank but also trying to capture a share of the customer .. These companies do not fit the case here in this theard .

The central bank resorted to this trick even protects the international market from falling into a global crisis because of the imbalance in liquidity provided by the Bank , Given the lack of relevance of the funds provided by the client essentially .

Imagine what is happening when put 10000 dollars .. and after a few months it well be several Mlion . :D

and if this EA well be public it will Cause ringing in the fall of the value of the currency and it will Followed by a bug in the cash flow for debt And then a global economic crisis , Similar to the mortgage crisis that took place the year before in United States of America .
And affected all economies in the world is still reverberating effects antill now .
when the inability of borrowers to pay their debts to the banks real estate , Forcing the banks to sell real estate assets of these debt to each other with reduced benefits .
Until it became the result that they are dealing in securities without a monetary value originally given the reluctance of borrowers to pay.
Vovelst banks because the assets of the debt has suddenly become worthless cash ..

I tell you this to proof when a great EA public what it can make
This scenario may occur similarly in the forex market if the orders had been activated for this EA transaction successful .

Thus central banks turn to companies through this ruse to protect the market (and this is unofficial and not recognized)

next I well post how to escape from this tracking , you are welcome to leave your comment in this importannt point .

Thankx
MJ

goeland

They track and disrupt the EA of small investors like us and they forget (?) to track and disrupt the robots of Goldman Sachs...
We must be more crafty and mainly have IMAGINATION.
Interesting article Majjed2008

Has

Prove me Wrong

Prove me Wrong

You?ve probably heard of Forex brokers ripping off their clients by using various dirty tricks. Some of the most common ones are: stop hunting, requoting, widening the spread to some ridiculous number, software disconnects, lagging/fraudulent price quotes, unfilled orders, and account banning. Yes, they will politely (sometimes not so politely) tell you to bugger off if you?re consistently profitable.

I bet you?d like to know what tools brokers use to accomplish their nefarious deeds. Sorry focks but cant find it on the net not yet anyway.

They actually have very specialized and advanced software that they use on their trading servers to make sure that YOU end up losing. In most cases the majority of these so called brokers don?t even deserve that title. Technically speaking a broker is only an agent who executes orders on behalf of clients, whereas a dealer acts as a principal and trades for his or her own account.

I very much doubt that only MetaTrader4 based brokers have this type of software installed on their trade server. What bout when you hear brokers touting that they have ?no dealing desk? and whatnot, but to me this is just exploiting the vagueness of language. When they say that they have no dealing desk they really mean it, BUT what they really mean is that they have no HUMAN operated dealing desk, and instead they use software dealing desk applications.

More later

Has

Sorry team I am not in anyway advertising the site but I found the video intresting and thought share it with you.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
thank you all
Guys I am not talking about scam broker I talk about all broker and the best of them , they are all doing that Fedral bank are doing it :) , and yes to understand how to stop them you must to know what they did , I well tell you exactly what they did in next post then what we have to do to stop them and what I find is also program to stop them so we are talking in the same LANG,,,

stovedude

I think they communicate with our platforms and disable the EA's, because the platforms do not have any execution errors. I always wished to have a bootleg MT platform that did not have this feature.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I think they communicate with our platforms and disable the EA's, because the platforms do not have any execution errors. I always wished to have a bootleg MT platform that did not have this feature.
Hi

stovedude yes what you say is true I well explane what I know about MT platform and I blive that all have same also , but MT is the easiar way and the public one , any way you well find intersting what I made .

Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Virtual Dealer Plug-in

Virtual Dealer Plug-in

one of the easy what broker are doing to track us ( no dealink desk ) is true but mean no human but fore sure there are softwhere :) one of them is :
Virtual Dealer Plug-in
I am not going to explane it but I know it exactly , some pic,,,,,

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
so to hide your EA from your Broker you must to know how the broker truck ur EA .

The Ea is turned on with the platform on your computer , so How traced by the company, dealing with thousands or tens of thousands of EA at the same time .

The Broker do not know what inside the Expert Adviso you use or what is the code inside it , (This is scientifically impossible because the Expert Advisor works only through the Client Terminal) .

The fact is that Expert Advisor is not only related to Broker only through the three orders ( It orders for opening or closing transactions or change any open order )

Other than these three types of commands are run on a platform of the trader and the broker not know any thing about them . ( like line , print on chart , alarets ) .

So the broker only knows the Expert Advisor by this these commands .

Certainly, the successful Expert Advisor opens many successful deals and also closed them in a successful way .

When an observer noted the huge success of this EA he well start to monitor such deals to start or stop them or disable them .
and This is done through monitoring a comment (Comment) folded in such order ,
( and it is the comment when the EA send new Deals ) .

This process is called (Comment Tracing)

This means that each deal comes to the server by this comment they will play in it immediately ..

some One may say there is an easier solution is to be canceled informed comment in the property development deals in the Expert Advisor .
Unfortunately, this solution is useless because the deal will have a default value is Empty-Value , Though the monitoring of transactions in this highly successful value .. Will be rejected and disable all transactions with this value of the Empty-Value from your EA in your account with them .

So what is the solution to this dilemma .. Indeed, the solution is fairly simple idea .. The problem I had already guided to the solution and has already succeeded with me and jumped on this issue

simple i add code to my ea to generation of new random value of informed comment for each new deal is Expert Advisor opened .. Masibtal a tracking process for EA on the broker .. And the broker will stand idly .

has provided my own Expert Advisor a wardrobe from the letters and words that generates a random combination of them with each new deal by the EA .
and i call this way the maze .. It succeeded with me already overcome this problem .

Next I well give you the code you have to but it inside your EA to hide it from your broker succeefully

Best Regards
MJ

vadimt

Hello MJ,

I should say you are invaluable with your resources and a big heart to help fellow traders. thanks a lot.

stovedude

I thought about this idea last year, and planned to implement something similar when I had a good EA going. I wonder if they track the magic# also. The comment is so easy to constantly change, but the magic # would need to be saved to a file for each trade so the EA can track and manage them (if you use different EA's and/or manual trading), unless you used the order ticket # and scrambled it for the magic # each time.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I thought about this idea last year, and planned to implement something similar when I had a good EA going. I wonder if they track the magic# also. The comment is so easy to constantly change, but the magic # would need to be saved to a file for each trade so the EA can track and manage them (if you use different EA's and/or manual trading), unless you used the order ticket # and scrambled it for the magic # each time.
yes stovedude , they can track the magic but normall they well not do and that coz if both of us have a winer EA ever one of us run it alone so we must have same comment but not same magic number , so they have full information about winer EA and they track it comment , like this they can know if any account use it no meter what magic is used .

this startgis is made to safe fedral bank and broker as i explane befor , like if i am going to sell or to share any winer ea they must to track it to stop it , or every one well be winer and that is a big problem as you know .

Thankx
MJ

vadimt

Hi MJ,

Can they track all EAs, i mean the ones that are automatic and the ones that require manual trading?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi MJ,

Can they track all EAs, i mean the ones that are automatic and the ones that require manual trading?
yes they can do whatevr they want , but they must track winer EA and of coures if it is public .

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
the code

the code

Here is the code you have to but it in your winer EA to hide it from any broker :

add in : Global variables

PHP:
string Text[550];

add in :
init
PHP:
//-------
   Text[0]="abc1";     Text[1]="def2 ";           Text[2]="ghi3 ";       Text[3]="jkl4 ";
   Text[4]="mno5 ";    Text[5]="bqr6 ";          Text[6]="stu7 ";           
   Text[7]="vwx8 ";   Text[8]="yz90 ";         Text[9]="nine ";       Text[10]="ten0 ";         

Text[11]="eleven ";    Text[12]="twelve ";    Text[13]="thirteen ";    Text[14]="fourteen ";   
   Text[15]="fifteen ";   Text[16]="sixteen ";   Text[17]="seventeen ";   Text[18]="eighteen ";   Text[19]="nineteen ";

Text[20]="twenty " ;    Text[21]="twenty1 ";   Text[22]="twenty2 ";   Text[23]="twenty3 ";   Text[24]="twenty4 ";
   Text[25]="twenty5 " ;   Text[26]="twenty6 ";   Text[27]="twenty7 ";   Text[28]="twenty8 ";   Text[29]="twenty9 ";

Text[30]="thirty ";    Text[31]="thirty1 ";   Text[32]="thirty2";   Text[33]="thirty3";   Text[34]="thirty4 ";
   Text[35]="thirty5 ";   Text[36]="thirty6 ";   Text[37]="thirty7 ";   Text[38]="thirty8 ";   Text[39]="thirty9 ";

Text[40]="forty ";     Text[41]="forty1 ";   Text[42]="forty2 ";   Text[43]="forty3 ";   Text[44]="forty4 ";
   Text[45]="forty5 ";    Text[46]="forty6 ";   Text[47]="forty7 ";   Text[48]="forty8 ";   Text[49]="forty9 ";

Text[50]="fifty ";             Text[100]= "hundred";          Text[150]="hundred&fifty";  Text[200]="2hundred ";
   Text[250]="2hundred&fifty ";   Text[300]="3hundred";          Text[350]="3hundred&fifty";
   Text[400]="4hundred ";         Text[450]="4hundred&fifty ";   Text[500]="5hundred";

//-------
add in : start

PHP:
//-------   

for (int i=500; i>=50 ; i=i-50)
 {
  for (int j=49;j>=0;j--)
  {
   if (Open[j] == Close[j] )
   break;

}

}
   Text[i+j]=Text[i] + Text[j];
add in : ordersend

PHP:
 Text[i+j]
again just use this code with winer EA .

Thankx
MJ

goeland

Hi Majjed2008,

Interesting your post, but practically, how to insert your codes?
For example:
INIT is something like that:

int init() {...........
.....}
Where to put your code?

ORDERSEND is something like that:
return(OrderSend(Symbol(),cmd,lot,prc,3,0,0,"comment",Magic,0,warna));
Where to put your code?

And what does mean GLOBAL VARIABLES?

Thank you,

MP

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi Majjed2008,

Interesting your post, but practically, how to insert your codes?
For example:
INIT is something like that:

int init() {...........
.....}
Where to put your code?

ORDERSEND is something like that:
return(OrderSend(Symbol(),cmd,lot,prc,3,0,0,"comment",Magic,0,warna));
Where to put your code?

And what does mean GLOBAL VARIABLES?

Thank you,

MP
Hi

that is easy add it firest or send it to me and i well make it to you .

Thankx

MJ

taju12

Hello MJ!
This is my first post on this forum, and i must commend you for a good job, I am writing to ask if this code can be used in an EA, that is designed to place straddle trades few minutes before news time, because any time I do this I see my pending orders disappears and are never executed but I now know why through your post, so can this be of help?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hello MJ!
This is my first post on this forum, and i must commend you for a good job, I am writing to ask if this code can be used in an EA, that is designed to place straddle trades few minutes before news time, because any time I do this I see my pending orders disappears and are never executed but I now know why through your post, so can this be of help?
Thank you taju12 , yes you can use the Maze with any EA , in your case there are many problem in news time like internet speed broker speed also the order time open it must to be long time also .
all broker will tray to delay any EA during news time .

Regards
MJ

taju12

Maze,

Maze,

Hello MJ,

Can i send you the news EA so you put the MAZE code for me? since i can not do it my self please,

thanks.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
yes of course upload it here , or if it is privet u can to send to me or any MOD in the forum .

Thankx
MJ

taju12

Maze,

Maze,

Thanks m8 ,
Here is the EA, attached, please may I also ask what time do you post your daily signals, i always miss the timing i want to know so i can log in in time to catch it early.

regards.

Attachments

sandman4x

MJ,

One good thing to use is the TimeCurrent().

You can append this to the comment and to the magic number. But make sure the EA knows how to track orders by not changing this during a trading session. Use global variables to store after it's set. So if you close the platform and re-open it, the EA will pick up this value to reconstruct the comment and magic number.

When all trades are done for that EA, you can remove the global variable and it will reconstruct it next time you start it.

You can also do this every week so you don't have to keep removing global variables.

taju12

Maze,

Maze,

yes of course upload it here , or if it is privet u can to send to me or any MOD in the forum .

Thankx
MJ
HELLO MJ,
I don not know if you have checked this thread, I had since uploaded the EA for you to include the MAZE programme, waiting for your response please.

one to one coaching