A2SR Automated Actual Support and Resistance(Req)

Farazi

Would like to have it too, anyone?
Livingcovers, me too. This is what a real indicator should be. Unlike those buy/sell indicators which are giving wrong ideas to people and destroying their accounts. This is what it should be telling us trendlines and breakouts where they need to occur. Smart money moves this way. However, I am not sure still as how this indicator would do analysis accurately as I have paid too much for indicators already and saw nothing but bad results. Hopefully you all understand. It also includes a currency meter in its approach as I like to see indexes too before I trade to see how powerful a currency is against the opposite currency paired to it. This is what technical analysis is all about. Everyday I see people on this forum posting their free or paid indicators and I would like to tell them thanks who are posting them free for us to try on them.

Livingcovers, me too. This is what a real indicator should be. Unlike those buy/sell indicators which are giving wrong ideas to people and destroying their accounts. This is what it should be telling us trendlines and breakouts where they need to occur. Smart money moves this way. However, I am not sure still as how this indicator would do analysis accurately as I have paid too much for indicators already and saw nothing but bad results. Hopefully you all understand. It also includes a currency meter in its approach as I like to see indexes too before I trade to see how powerful a currency is against the opposite currency paired to it. This is what technical analysis is all about. Everyday I see people on this forum posting their free or paid indicators and I would like to tell them thanks who are posting them free for us to try on them.
I like the way you put it. The so-called indicators created by some gurus don't even perform as described. And your account gets blown out too. I'm still searching for an indicator or combination of indicators that'll help me trade successfully but still haven't found it. That's why I spend much time browsing FX forums online. Have you found your system that's profitable for you?

Farazi

I like the way you put it. The so-called indicators created by some gurus don't even perform as described. And your account gets blown out too. I'm still searching for an indicator or combination of indicators that'll help me trade successfully but still haven't found it. That's why I spend much time browsing FX forums online. Have you found your system that's profitable for you?
There are some which are lagging of course like Logic Day Trading indicator, Logic Trendlines (indicator vault ones and both very lagging) and some combinations of moving average crossover that I found good for scalping trades. PZ day trading and swing trading if done with proper technical analysis is very good for swing trades knowing SR and trendlines. Always have some currency meter handy knowing the currency strength but better idea is looking at charts of indices too and their technical and fundamentals in the market. These multiple reconfirmations are necessary for successful trading as I always preached here instead of looking at some PipTrend pro crappy indicator that will tell you buy and sell signal and will result in loss of your trade immediately. I cant believe the fake reviews on mql5.com with this crappy software as number one best seller and such miserable results.
Post automatically merged:

If you read closely on A2SR comments section this has all the elements I stated on above statement. I havent tried it yet so I dont know if it it is as lagging as Logic Day trading as Logic Day Trading paints a breakout after it occurs and is not that great after one momentum candle breaks out. Try using it from this forum and see what I am talking about. The breakouts are great but painted very late after the breakout has occured already. This is how professional traders trade too looking at breakouts.

Yeah, I forgot to mention. Vulkan profits indicator is actually very reliable with its alerts. The alert it sends are quite impressive especially when used in combination with another indicator for confirmation. You can try it though and set a fixed SL and TP for every trade you take, and not forgeting the currency meter you mentioned above...

Farazi

Yeah, I forgot to mention. Vulkan profits indicator is actually very reliable with its alerts. The alert it sends are quite impressive especially when used in combination with another indicator for confirmation. You can try it though and set a fixed SL and TP for every trade you take, and not forgeting the currency meter you mentioned above...
Thx I will try it but I really like breakouts and Trendlines much more reliable and profitable than other trades. Try using Logic Day Trading and Logic Trendlines by indicatorvault hq.com posted on this forum. Especially on 4 hour time frame. On second or third candle it might paint the rectangle and arrow after breakouts occur. Use this along with other indis and you might score big. I am looking for A2SR to try this.