About 100% Profit trading system

Viper265

Hi,

I found a system on forexwinner website with all details . Founder of the system says that it is 100% Profitable . I just download and checked all indicator are working as per given image there.

Unfortunately pdf Guide is in other language . I want to give whole system here and I hope someone translate the pdf to help me and other people here as well.

See image for system

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is download URL ( )

ufo2012

Dynamicer bollinger bonds , and support&resistance base on it's lowers and uppers .

goto m15 chart and see exactly price reactions toward to middle line (yellow) .

use red and blue star lines for stop and tp in range market , in trends use trail stop .

trade in sessions and active moves and note to your superior sense .

good luck

Viper265

Dynamicer bollinger bonds , and support&resistance base on it's lowers and uppers .

goto m15 chart and see exactly price reactions toward to middle line (yellow) .

use red and blue star lines for stop and tp in range market , in trends use trail stop .

trade in sessions and active moves and note to your superior sense .

good luck
Thanks ufo2012,

Can you please translate the pdf aur upload here, or can you edit the language on image . because it is confusion for me ..

Thanks

electrical999

Translation

Translation

Thanks ufo2012,

Can you please translate the pdf aur upload here, or can you edit the language on image . because it is confusion for me ..

Thanks
The manual is in Bahasa Indonesia or Malay - they are very similar. Just type what you need in google translator and you will the gist of what you need. Don't expect to make money in forex if you are not prepared to work for it.

cashmate

Thanks dmnik, I'll book mark this site for future use. However, for the benefit of others, the most important part of the trading manual did not translate at the above link. The rules of the trading system did not translate.

Hello,
I think we have to wait for the price to break the donchian middle line
Let the MAs intersect.
that a support / resistance is not too close.

artaville

Hi
you can use the google online translate App on your mobile phone , it`s easiest way and hep to translate even all charts

Good Luck