Aurix Exchange

Ac+ao+sar = ea

Sar

Sar

For the SAR indicator use Step = 2 and Max. = .2. I have not done any trading with this, but when you use these three parameters it shows a very good method.
Ron

stovedude

Here you go. I just realized your SAR step is 2 instead of the default .02, but I believe you will need to optimize this part anyway. Looks like higher TF's and good trending pairs will be the best bet on this one.

Attachments

• ACAOSAR_EA1.0.mq4
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
Psar

Psar

Hi,
Again thanks for the help. I have the PSAR on the chart (.02 Step & .2 MAX). You can see the Stop doesn't lineup with the PSAR I put on the chart. It also doesn't change every time period.
Ron

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 May. 24 18.17.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 May. 24 18.17.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
Indicators

Indicators

Hi,
This is showing a second trade. This should not have been a Long trade. The PSAR was still Short, but the other 2 were Long. It should have trade in a little while when the three were all Short.
Ron

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 May. 24 20.21.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 May. 24 20.21.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0

stovedude

Hi,
Again thanks for the help. I have the PSAR on the chart (.02 Step & .2 MAX). You can see the Stop doesn't lineup with the PSAR I put on the chart. It also doesn't change every time period.
Ron
The SL will only update when the SAR goes lower than the current SL. If you want to use SAR exclusively, you will need to set the UseSRStopLoss=false.

Hi,
This is showing a second trade. This should not have been a Long trade. The PSAR was still Short, but the other 2 were Long. It should have trade in a little while when the three were all Short.
Ron
Do you have UseClosedCandle=1? I'm not sure if SAR will change on an open candle, but AO and AC can. Perhaps that is the problem.

Stovedude,
Thanks for the help. I will set the UseSRStopLoss=false. The program does use UseClosedCandle=1. The logic is still not working.
Ron

Aurix Exchange