one to one coaching

ACCFX reviews?

freddieforex

Banned Users
You should inquire as to who is a customer of the broker, not who works with. Brokers can't respond to your reply since it's considered spamming.

freddieforex

Banned Users
I'm looking for clients reviews
It's actually customer reviews my friend. Brokers don't have clients, they have customers. Hope this solves the confusion.

You need to contact the company and see if they are regulated. Apparently they don' discuss that very important issue on their website which concerns me since it looks like they constructed it by throwing it together. Hint: don't trust a broker with a cheap looking website.

Check with forexpeacearmy's site and see what reviews they have about this broker.

llmike

Am I looking at the wrong website for this broker? ?

This is on their site:
As a Financial Investment Company, “ACCFX” is operated under the Regulated Authority issued by the Government of Seychelles under the name of “Alpha Capital Market Limited”, under the Company’s Registration Number 137819 by Registrar of International Business Companies.

Source:

Under "Company Profile."

ACCFX is regulated in Seychelles.

BBARGOUTI

ACCFX.COM Best Forex Broker

ACCFX.COM Best Forex Broker

Hello Dear Traders. accfx.com a recommended ECN Broker. please add reviews
I have opened an account with ACCFX i deposited $2000 iI used EA to trade the new spike, i made a profit of $10,000 after I decided to make a withdrawal from my account an amount of $5000 by bank transfer. the monet came to me after 1 week. i can say that this is a great broker as I have very good trading experience in trading as well as deposit and withdrawal.
I recomment ACCFX as I have no any problem in withdrawals of my profit.
Mark Anthony

reflika

So I became a customer of ACCFX. I can tell one: "scammers". ACCFX scammers. I have requested withdrawal 1.5 weeks ago. No reaction to my request. No reaction to my email. No reaction to phone calls.

amex2

Issue Solved

Issue Solved

So I became a customer of ACCFX. I can tell one: "scammers". ACCFX scammers. I have requested withdrawal 1.5 weeks ago. No reaction to my request. No reaction to my email. No reaction to phone calls.
The withdrawal was processed the same day that ACCFX received the request, the delay was not from our back end as an attachment of the screen shot was provided to client for proof.
We are always at our clients disposal and we hope to do our very best to satisfy our clients and keep providing the best Forex Trading condition in the market.
Support

reflika

All problems solved. ACCFX contacted with me. I have received funds. All OK.

willto

I and my clients applied withdrawal since 7th Jan 2019 one after another. But nobody received money so far.
ACCFX is SCAM!!!

RexLee

Has anyone here been cheated by ACCFX like me?

The contract that I expired in December last year has not received any money so far.

This company is a lie, please don't send money to them anymore!

one to one coaching