one to one coaching

Account Equity Protection Experts and More

For all our members

here is my complete collection of account equity protection and closure experts and other useful stuff

regards

dave

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/a2zh9kftf

saambasp

excellent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
excellent work,
this is what iam waiting for some years good work rim.

do you have an ea which place buy sell pending orders at one level and it must have stoploss ,moreover it has to put closed order again at same place when sl hits
for example
ea have to do this action----
it puts buy,sell ordes at specific levels like 1.2100,1.2150,1.220 like that for those orders sl option have to be there ,if one order like 1.2150sell order hit stoploss again ea has to pput sel pending order at 1.2150.
i want this type of semi -auto mated ea
snow ball ea is nearer to that.
iam attaching snow ball ea

Attachments

Pavel73

excellent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
excellent work,
this is what iam waiting for some years good work rim.

do you have an ea which place buy sell pending orders at one level and it must have stoploss ,moreover it has to put closed order again at same place when sl hits
for example
ea have to do this action----
it puts buy,sell ordes at specific levels like 1.2100,1.2150,1.220 like that for those orders sl option have to be there ,if one order like 1.2150sell order hit stoploss again ea has to pput sel pending order at 1.2150.
i want this type of semi -auto mated ea
snow ball ea is nearer to that.
iam attaching snow ball ea
Try these two scripts

Attachments

westbam

Hi Dave,
can you reshare the link (here is my complete collection of Account Equity Protection)? Somehow it's not working anymore. I like the notes and I'm looking for this for a long time.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Dave,
can you reshare the link (here is my complete collection of Account Equity Protection)? Somehow it's not working anymore. I like the notes and I'm looking for this for a long time.

Thanks a lot in advance.
its on my forum
navigate from

downloads section:D

one to one coaching