Aurix Exchange

AccountHistory_tsd

kz0n

Hi,

This great utility gives profit and loss report for each ea on the account based on the magic number.

However I would like to know if there is a way to assign different magics to the same ea, since there are some that have many magics and I would like to count them as just 1 ea.

Thank you in advance and to those who don't have it yet, enjoy.

Attachments

• small-utility-ea-statistics-demo.jpg
    small-utility-ea-statistics-demo.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AccountHistory_tsd.mq4
    15.2 KB · Views: 0

grood

I've been using this for some time, though it has a bug. In case you have partial closes it just does not display anything anymore. Renders it useless :(

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem?

stovedude

I've been using this for some time, though it has a bug. In case you have partial closes it just does not display anything anymore. Renders it useless :(

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem?

Partial closes will replace the Comments on the trades to "To xxxx" or "From xxxx", which is annoying for EA's that use the Comment for certain purposes. However, it shouldn't affect the Magic #.

grood

Well it shows only partial results on my accounts, on one I see zero results, it worked some time ago. Something in the history is confusing it.

Are there any other alternatives? Probably even an offline-tool allowing good analysis of EA performance?

stovedude

Well it shows only partial results on my accounts, on one I see zero results, it worked some time ago. Something in the history is confusing it.

Are there any other alternatives? Probably even an offline-tool allowing good analysis of EA performance?

Did you try the one in EZ Business' thread "How I made 200%"?

kz0n

This is the same utility Ez shared, just trying to develop a discussion for it to see if anyone has made any fixes to the code or know of any tool like this one.

Thank you.

kz0n

I'll take a look at it soon. Feel free to keep asking me in case I forget.

It would be great if you develop this utility further..

Could not find anything like this and the concept is very useful to track performance of ea's

Thank you for your time.

hagenuk

Hi,

This great utility gives profit and loss report for each ea on the account based on the magic number.

However I would like to know if there is a way to assign different magics to the same ea, since there are some that have many magics and I would like to count them as just 1 ea.

Thank you in advance and to those who don't have it yet, enjoy.

Hi don't mind a newbie question. How did you remove the graph in the chart ? and also how can I have the EA name appear instead of getting "Magic: 123445" ..... :)

Hi don't mind a newbie question. How did you remove the graph in the chart ? and also how can I have the EA name appear instead of getting "Magic: 123445" ..... :)

Hi Hagenuk, simply right click on the chart and select 'properties' - you can change the chart color scheme (to all black) here - and then I'd save it as a template for quick use next time.

You have to modify the MQL file, once in simply scroll down and add the EA name at the bottom of the list and then scroll further down to add the magic number.

Minimal programming skills required, this EA gets a bit touchy when you don't identify all the magic numbers though and can get a bit buggy - still it's a fantastic help for me! :)

hagenuk

Hi Hagenuk, simply right click on the chart and select 'properties' - you can change the chart color scheme (to all black) here - and then I'd save it as a template for quick use next time.

You have to modify the MQL file, once in simply scroll down and add the EA name at the bottom of the list and then scroll further down to add the magic number.

Minimal programming skills required, this EA gets a bit touchy when you don't identify all the magic numbers though and can get a bit buggy - still it's a fantastic help for me! :)

Hi neilrickaby thanks for your advise. You solved my problem :)

donhuan

Very handy tool!
But i have a question, there is somewhere or can be developed somehow to show the tradings graphs also i mean not only the numbers?

Hi guys,
here is a quick question:
how do you test different EAs or set files?
I used to install many MT4 instances and open new demo accounts for every EA - is there a better way to deal with it or you too simply load your CPU with loads of running MT4 programs for every single account?

Cheers!

fxbill

Here is another indicator to see your profit and loss by magic number and symbols and also shows your profit and loss for the last 10 days. Enjoy.

Attachments

• HistoryInfo_v8.mq4
    16 KB · Views: 0

donhuan

Hi guys,
here is a quick question:
how do you test different EAs or set files?
I used to install many MT4 instances and open new demo accounts for every EA - is there a better way to deal with it or you too simply load your CPU with loads of running MT4 programs for every single account?

Cheers!
For example I use a power machine with more VM running on the same accounts.

Aurix Exchange