one to one coaching

(Req) Action Threshold Software (ATS) indicator

Hamadfx

Hello Everyone.

by any chance does anyone carry the ATS indicator in their system. if you do please share ;)
it looks like a hybrid between TAS boxes and POC volume but who knows,

Link below is to the indicator:

Hamadfx

sa12345, your amazing thank you so much for the share been looking for a while for it & gave up

Wonderful share and could confirm its working. thanks again your the best (y);)

tevres

Hi sa12345, thank you for the great share, I am trying to test the system but I need better understanding of the indicator, do you have a instructional pdf for the ATS indicator ? if you have it, could you kindly share it please, thank you, regards tevres.

Erebøs_X

No manual found yet. However, if you watch the few videos on their channel several times, take lots notes, you will have a working manual on how to profitably trade their system. Or subscribe with them and get everything they have to offer. Regards.

No manual found yet. However, if you watch the few videos on their channel several times, take lots notes, you will have a working manual on how to profitably trade their system. Or subscribe with them and get everything they have to offer. Regards.
Thanks Erobos_X for your kind advice. Good Day

StephD22

This indicator changes the chart to a line chart instead of candlestick chart. I have to manually change the chart back to a candlestick chart for every single chart I put this on and it also reverts back to the line chart if you change the timeframe. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

creativethinker

Can you please share it's updated version? I downloaded this indicator and it's still the old version. Basically where it's showing the percentage that is the beauty of this indicator. If you have updated version please share.

waylon

This indicator changes the chart to a line chart instead of candlestick chart. I have to manually change the chart back to a candlestick chart for every single chart I put this on and it also reverts back to the line chart if you change the timeframe. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
I change the `Show HA setting` to false, and then use the attached- which is much more sensitive than the HA candles. Hope that helps.

Attachments

Satishgr

I change the `Show HA setting` to false, and then use the attached- which is much more sensitive than the HA candles. Hope that helps.
Could you share the screenshot please?
Along with ATS indicator do we need to use Power System? Please advise.

Satishgr

Screenshot attached on M1 chart - it works on all time frames though.
You don`t need to use Power Candles, I do because I can`t get on with Heiken Ashi as it is too slow for my trading style - though many love them.
Thank you very much for your reply and sharing the screenshot

Satishgr

Also, are there any ATS similar indicator which shows buy and sell signal with Entry point, Exit point and TP1, TP2, & TP3?

Please advise

waylon

I understand ATS do have a trade manager which would assist - although I am unsure whether any members here use it. Suggest you check the YouTube videos . Basically you are either selling/ buying the breakout of the white expansion lines once it has cleared the blue box, or selling above the red and buying below the green lines taking your direction from a higher time frame chart say M15 trigger chart with H4 or H1 for direction with stops and take profit at levels ahead of those commonly used.. The concept is you are taking institutional levels not those of retail traders. In simple terms try buying where you think you should sell and versa versa on a demo account.

Satishgr

I understand ATS do have a trade manager which would assist - although I am unsure whether any members here use it. Suggest you check the YouTube videos . Basically you are either selling/ buying the breakout of the white expansion lines once it has cleared the blue box, or selling above the red and buying below the green lines taking your direction from a higher time frame chart say M15 trigger chart with H4 or H1 for direction with stops and take profit at levels ahead of those commonly used.. The concept is you are taking institutional levels not those of retail traders. In simple terms try buying where you think you should sell and versa versa on a demo account.
highly appreciated your explanations.

waylon

Ís ányóné úsíng thé ÁTS Éxpánsíón ór Trádé Ássístánt?
Thé bést Vídéós áppéár tó bé: thésé:

You must be registered for see medias
You must be registered for see medias

nakajawa

Thank you SO much. Does anybody have the ATS assistant? This is a great system but requires a deal of screen watching if trading part time.

one to one coaching