one to one coaching

(Req) Action Threshold Software (ATS) indicator

nakajawa

Not really you can check the higher time-frame for direction then use a lower time-frame for entry
Your comment lacks information about my trading style or daily responsibilities/lack of time and didn't address my question. I've been using the system for months and definitely know all about it. That doesn't change the time it takes to sift through 20+ pairs hoping to find the perfect breakout spot for a higher lot trade to maximize returns and risk.

waylon

Your comment lacks information about my trading style or daily responsibilities/lack of time and didn't address my question. I've been using the system for months and definitely know all about it. That doesn't change the time it takes to sift through 20+ pairs hoping to find the perfect breakout spot for a higher lot trade to maximize returns and risk.
What `anchor` and `trigger` timeframes are you using ? In this current market with a M15 or M5 trigger - the shorter H1 anchor seems to be adequate. I monitor 28 pairs and you are right it does take time- but trading off expansion presents many opportunities providing the trend holds.

nakajawa

What `anchor` and `trigger` timeframes are you using ? In this current market with a M15 or M5 trigger - the shorter H1 anchor seems to be adequate. I monitor 28 pairs and you are right it does take time- but trading off expansion presents many opportunities providing the trend holds.
I’m currently using the Daily/ 1 hour as I’ve found the best swing trading balance for me there. I’ve been burned on the m15 too many times by not being able to monitor the trade when it turns back towards the contraction point. I can definitely see m15 being a good day trading trigger though.

penn86

there you go!, but you need a license key to run that or perhaps you can by pass it. if you do, please share it here too :)
Thanks for sharing this and PLEASE if you or anyone has a license key they could share that would be so nice, thank you!

penn86

Thank you SO much. Does anybody have the ATS assistant? This is a great system but requires a deal of screen watching if trading part time.
Yes, getting the ATS assistant with the key would be greatly appreciated. Thank you if someone can share please.

one to one coaching