(Req) Action Threshold Software (ATS) indicator

edward24

yes this is a subscription software. if you're an experienced trader and not really performin well with P&L then you can try this as this will improve your profit opportunity big time.

TCTrading

yes this is a subscription software. if you're an experienced trader and not really performin well with P&L then you can try this as this will improve your profit opportunity big time.
do you have any screenshots of the trades that you took? it is an interesting system but these videos have a bit too much of theoreticizing in their own slang

Aicutie

Hello every one! Does anybody from here have the assisstant key? I know someone selling the ATS assistant for 150usd cracked version. I find it a little expensive I'm looking for someone to share with the payment if anybody is interested pls let me know

favour01

heres a webinar showing master pattern reecognition

You must be registered for see medias
Here's another live webinar... you can keep on watching these videos until you get the idea and mechanics of this strategy

Hello everyone, who has Lincese key (ATS v. 3.0)
Hello everyone, who has Lincese key (ATS v. 3.0)
I BOUGHT THE $22 version , is not working , any advise or help please?

micos76

Hi guys,
I was a subscriber for couple of month with ATS but subscription was too expensive for me considering I am still learning trading and have a full time job.
I wonder if anyone was able to find the ATS assistant and make it work?

waylon

Here is another video which although very basic somehow I missed.
Sometimes the basic time-frame analysis can be the missing link.