Aurix Exchange

(Req) Action Threshold Software (ATS) indicator

aquinas24

You must be registered for see images attach

and you will see some more... these are very juicy contents but once you learn the basics, you will be cruisin

aquinas24

and these area is how you will learn the basic of all and individual components of the software...

aquinas24

And lastly, the most boring section, where only one person seems to be knowledgeable ... or perhaps most of members like me are quiet and very focused on raking pips...

aquinas24

Now you decide :) you have all the tools you need to succeed, you just need the how to use the software. but first you need to learn the market structure

4xnoob

Now you decide :) you have all the tools you need to succeed, you just need the how to use the software. but first you need to learn the market structure
Hello Aquinas. So are you a on going subscriber to the service and do you plan to be? I’m still on the fence about joining rather than using a cracked version. As a newbie to forex would this valuable to join and stick with them. Sounds like you found something profitable.
Thanks.

aquinas24

Hello Aquinas. So are you a on going subscriber to the service and do you plan to be? I’m still on the fence about joining rather than using a cracked version. As a newbie to forex would this valuable to join and stick with them. Sounds like you found something profitable.
Thanks.

yes, since 2019.

Aurix Exchange