(Share) Adaptive trend system

fasrov

Here are also a few photos..
You must be registered for see images attach

-Striker-

agree that its produces more false signals than the good one and it will wipe out your account in a within 2 - 3 trades
This indicator does not show a trend. It gives signals based on an already formed trend. And this can be any other indicator.

tlfinau

And where to close the order? Where to exit the trade?
Hi where - you saw - many false signals
I am 100% sure you won't sell this indicator if profitable, you will kept it for yourself only but the reason you sell it because you after our pocket. Please take your indicator to the advertisement site as this is a free forum.

fasrov

I am 100% sure you won't sell this indicator if profitable, you will kept it for yourself only but the reason you sell it because you after our pocket. Please take your indicator to the advertisement site as this is a free forum.
Who sells you something.......................

-Striker-

Personally, I don't sell anything. I shared the indicator for free, which I bought with my own money. I share it for free. And how to use it, decide for yourself.

-Striker-

Привет, выиграй пока 100 пунктов! Кто-то торгует с помощью этого индикатора
Я

Hello, win at 100 pips so far! Someone trade with this indicator

I do not trade on this indicator. Let's discuss this trading system better. I am ready to listen to all your suggestions. English is not my language, my language is Russian, but I think we understand each other, we are all friends.

Attachments

• 0011.PNG
    0011.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 00001.rar
    823.8 KB · Views: 120

forexfly

I do not trade on this indicator. Let's discuss this trading system better. I am ready to listen to all your suggestions. English is not my language, my language is Russian, but I think we understand each other, we are all friends.
There are not all indicators in the file. can you upload all of them.?

-Striker-

В файле есть не все показатели. can you upload all of them.?Н
Other people's templates cannot be installed on my MT4. You may have such a problem. Set all indicators to MT4. See the settings in the screenshots..You can make your own settings. Perhaps they will be better than mine. Don't forget to share.

Attachments

• 0013.PNG
    0013.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 0014.PNG
    0014.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 80

forexfly

Other people's templates cannot be installed on my MT4. You may have such a problem. Set all indicators to MT4. See the settings in the screenshots..You can make your own settings. Perhaps they will be better than mine. Don't forget to share.
i could not install hma trend indicator.

Aurix Exchange