Aurix Exchange

(Share) Adaptive trend system

Nbats

The problem with pull back systems is when they go against you it blows an account. On any number of those arrows, you would have been sweating . Using it alone of course...

fasrov

The problem with pull back systems is when they go against you it blows an account. On any number of those arrows, you would have been sweating . Using it alone of course...
No one can blow up your account even if they trade 1 billion against you if you risk 1% of your account!

-Striker-

I completely agree with you. The drawdowns are large. It's risky. Playing on your nerves. There are other indicators that show more accurately.

-Striker-

Compare it. Big Arrows, this is Trend Reversing PRO. Small arrows are the HMA Trend. The screenshot shows that the HMA Trend gives more correct signals and is not late. You can use SSA of Price Advanced MTF TS as a filter, but it recolors a few bars back.

Attachments

• 0015.PNG
    0015.PNG
    52.5 KB · Views: 180

forexfly

Compare it. Big Arrows, this is Trend Reversing PRO. Small arrows are the HMA Trend. The screenshot shows that the HMA Trend gives more correct signals and is not late. You can use SSA of Price Advanced MTF TS as a filter, but it recolors a few bars back.
Can you share hma trend?
The one i downloaded here, i could not install into chart

Xmind

Buy now here - let's see.......

You must be registered for see images attach
you have a commercial section in this forum for the promotion of commercial indicators, NOT HERE! So share it here or stop posting trading examples of commercial indicator

joe0074

Cannot attach the indicator in post #3 to the chart. Don't know what is wrong.
Can someone please reupload the indicator?

-Striker-

Cannot attach the indicator in post #3 to the chart. Don't know what is wrong.
Can someone please reupload the indicator?
It is not installed due to the new version of MT4. It is necessary to install the old version of the platform (bild).

-Striker-

Can u tell mate how u did attach on ur chart? Do you have older insltalation mt4 build to send here so we can download ? or how u did it to attach on the chart?.. thanks
I have an older version of the Roboforex broker. I trade with this broker. You need an old version of your broker's platform.

forexfly

Read the branch from the beginning. Just two pages. No one is selling it. The person offers everyone to trade with this indicator.
I am not saying that someone is selling here. I downloaded the indicatorwhich is shared in this thread, but i could not use it.

Just interested, does it worth to buy from mql market? Could anyone get profit using this?

Aurix Exchange