add this indicator to your system...

pyrron

Here are 35 indicators:
I like more Bollinger Bands_Stop_v2 for entry with SS2009_B for exit.
Now 'am testing BreakOutRSI-1 & i-BandsPrice (that is )
When it breaks 0.25 for up and 0.75 for down.
Divergence indicators are good to wait for change of trade direction.

The 2 semafor indis are zig-zag indicators so don't wait for signals from them.
Test them all and make your system...

cokhisaa

Here are 35 indicators:

Hi !

Thanks for your share !

What are time frame do you use usually ?

pyrron

Bollinger Bands_Stop_v2 & SS2009_B are better for TF 30M & up, on smaller TF have noise.

EDIT
I have found this on tsd forum. Somebody trade with this escape scalper semiautomatic on 30M.

cokhisaa

Here are 35 indicators:

Hi !

How do you use SS2009_B for exit ?

Many thanks

pyrron

When the color change.
Searching to answer your question better, i have found the system .
It is not in English but you can see the pictures.
H4 TF and 4 indicators for entry, exit when ss2009b change color.
I have read that is good for divergence.

cokhisaa

When the color change.
Searching to answer your question better, i have found the system .
It is not in English but you can see the pictures.
H4 TF and 4 indicators for entry, exit when ss2009b change color.
I have read that is good for divergence.
Thankyou very much !

pyrron

I have found this too on a forum:

"Trading with the two indicators
This is the technique of the Trader M * NEX
using two indicators, namely:
PriceChannel_Stop & SS2009_B

Here's how:
OP SELL if PriceChannel_Stop make the point first and SS2009_B Pink color of red in the M15 and H1 SS2009_B see a lot of red.
OP BUY if PriceChannel_Stop make the point first and SS2009_B Cyan color blue on the M15 and H1 SS2009_B see a lot of blue.

REMEMBER! want to place a buy or sell should consider trends in TF D1, if not OP SELL uptrend, and vice versa.
pasangi TP 30 pips, STOP LOSS is up, do not push the balance. "

PriceChannel_Stop is

My opinion on this is, if you trade on M15 you have to see H1 ( 2 TF after) and for more safety H4 but not so far as D1.

pyrron

I don?t know. I ?ll test it tomorrow. In 1M or 5M if a closed bar change color that is repainting. (Yes too good to be true)

An other thing is if you change the 1st number on Bollinger Bands_Stop_v2 settings you have almost the same with PriceChannel_Stop. Any idea to test the best settings? Smaller numbers give us earlier signals. Is it good or bad?

pyrron

TF 1M when trade change direction change the color of the 2 back bars. ss2009b is Repainting....
but ss2009c is not repainting.

Sorry too good to be true...!!!

cokhisaa

They are repainting but for me , we use tf H1 or H4 and add indicator i-Bandprice , rules's Pyron and trade EU market open and US market open . I think better then

pyrron

Thanks @anurag73 for testing this repainting indicators & @cokhisaa for your ideas.
Looking for an exit indicator found this indicators (Elite TSD indicators + screens) & post them but have confused with so many and good indis.

skatedude

pyrron, I've tested the following indicators with my strategy tester/refreshed the carts/replaced the indicators' values with the same ones-I pretty much did everything I could think of to see if they repaint.The only thing I haven't had the chance to try yet is changing the timeframe back and forth (the markets are closed and my strategy tester won't allow me to switch through timeframes)And all I can say is no,they don't repaint.Here are the indicators i've tested so far: adxvma_bands
alf non lag mtf
BB Stops-EMA deviasions-histo
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_HMA_v2
ChandelierStops_v1
DEMA_RLH2
Gann High-Low activator-Heiken Ashi
HiLow channel-Jurik smooth-mtf hist advanced
QQE new histo+alerts .I'll get back to you with updates. PS:These are the only ones that caught my attention while I was browsing through those screenshots.So as far as I know there may be others that don't repeint-I just didn't find them ineteresting enough to test them.

cokhisaa

pyrron, I've tested the following indicators with my strategy tester/refreshed the carts/replaced the indicators' values with the same ones-I pretty much did everything I could think of to see if they repaint.The only thing I haven't had the chance to try yet is changing the timeframe back and forth (the markets are closed and my strategy tester won't allow me to switch through timeframes)And all I can say is no,they don't repaint.Here are the indicators i've tested so far: adxvma_bands
alf non lag mtf
BB Stops-EMA deviasions-histo
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_HMA_v2
ChandelierStops_v1
DEMA_RLH2
Gann High-Low activator-Heiken Ashi
HiLow channel-Jurik smooth-mtf hist advanced
QQE new histo+alerts .I'll get back to you with updates. PS:These are the only ones that caught my attention while I was browsing through those screenshots.So as far as I know there may be others that don't repeint-I just didn't find them ineteresting enough to test them.
Hi !

Thanks very much for your share but could you can shown how many indicators you used it on one chart ?

skatedude

I've tested them one at a time with the default settings.I don't know what might happen if we changed the values.
Here are the other indicators I chose from the list :RAVI_LNX
SnakeForce-simple TMA
Super Trend nrp (this one repaints -sometimes it changes its colour to pink and then back to blue)
XO-mtf & alerts-choosable symbol (2 in 1) {haven't tested the other two XO indicators}.SO, except for <Super Trend nrp> none of the indicators above repaint as long as we stick to the default settings.