one to one coaching

(Share) Agimat 2020 Download

Truthfully guys, the system really works if you learn to use it correctly. The best timeframe for success with it is the 4hr and the daily. I have made great trades with this system and still do today. You just have to stop listening to people who say the system sucks, or is a scam, generally that's people who are regurgitating what they have heard other people say about it. Like anything in Forex, Options, Stocks, and Futures, etc, you have to learn the system, study it, practice it, and modify it to your liking to generate the trading success you're after. Please be a person that gives a honest assessment of a trading system. This is just my 2 cents, and if you don't like it, I'm sorry, just forget you even read what I wrote and move on, for everyone else, test and enjoy.

You are joking - the file includes the Agimat FX2018 indicators.

Sixer
The indies in this package are EXACTLY the same as the Agimat 2020, only difference is the naming, ex... 2018 changed to 2020. Everything listed are the indies listed in the official 2020 release. Enjoy.

wasim393

Truthfully guys, the system really works if you learn to use it correctly. The best timeframe for success with it is the 4hr and the daily. I have made great trades with this system and still do today. You just have to stop listening to people who say the system sucks, or is a scam, generally that's people who are regurgitating what they have heard other people say about it. Like anything in Forex, Options, Stocks, and Futures, etc, you have to learn the system, study it, practice it, and modify it to your liking to generate the trading success you're after. Please be a person that gives a honest assessment of a trading system. This is just my 2 cents, and if you don't like it, I'm sorry, just forget you even read what I wrote and move on, for everyone else, test and enjoy.
PLEAS CAN YOU SHARE THE STRATEGY WITH THIS SYS.THANKS

artaville

Hi my friend

You're absolutely right and i agree with you , more of trading systems or indicators will work good if we know how to use it .
There is no any holy grail , we playing with probabilities and try to increasing success .

If you interest to trade in H4 time also multi time frame analyse i attached a file for you and hope it be helpful for filtering the agimat signal .
Of course I have to say it`s repainting except white arrow but work good on H4 and D1 .

Good Luck

Attachments

Xmind

I have analyze a g i m a t system, old and new, and i can confirm that in new system he is using indicator halftrend ( it will no repaint after signal bar is closed ,you have it in first post i think). Top and bottom indicator is based on zigzag (repainter) but purpose of it is to inform you that new top or bottom is forming and that you can prepare to enter on reversal or retrace after halftrend confimation. Maxwell indicator predict future price move and is only one based on neural network, you should use it with big caution it will constantly recalculate so be careful). Conclusion he is selling you zig zag and old indicator halftrend in new 2020 system. You can find it for free and instead put that money in your trading account . The logic behind the system is ok and it can make profit with proper money management.

jacquestimp

Here are the Agimat 2020 files. Enjoy. Please leave a like if you had requested this system.
Good Day, thanks for the file, however this is not the full compliment of indicators as per the full version.
Also this system, the yellow boxes just repainted on me 4 times in 20 minutes on live trading, I thought this was not suppose to happen.

guijnd

Thanks for your comment I am installing the system and I want to use the graphical time in your recommendation, would you have any tips for me to use the system correctly, could you give me a summary please....

guijnd

I have analyze a g i m a t system, old and new, and i can confirm that in new system he is using indicator halftrend ( it will no repaint after signal bar is closed ,you have it in first post i think). Top and bottom indicator is based on zigzag (repainter) but purpose of it is to inform you that new top or bottom is forming and that you can prepare to enter on reversal or retrace after halftrend confimation. Maxwell indicator predict future price move and is only one based on neural network, you should use it with big caution it will constantly recalculate so be careful). Conclusion he is selling you zig zag and old indicator halftrend in new 2020 system. You can find it for free and instead put that money in your trading account . The logic behind the system is ok and it can make profit with proper money management.
Hi my friend

You're absolutely right and i agree with you , more of trading systems or indicators will work good if we know how to use it .
There is no any holy grail , we playing with probabilities and try to increasing success .

If you interest to trade in H4 time also multi time frame analyse i attached a file for you and hope it be helpful for filtering the agimat signal .
Of course I have to say it`s repainting except white arrow but work good on H4 and D1 .

Good Luck
I'm thinking of using BB MACD (144,233,21) for a confirmation, so it would be

1- arrow appears on h4 chart
2- after this appears the yellow square
3- the color of the line and the color of the candle changes to the direction of the signals.
4- I also wait for BB MACD (144,233,21) to change color and stay in the same trend as the previous signs ...
I would like the opinion of you who use this system....

one to one coaching