one to one coaching

(Share) Agimat FX2020 Cracked

Juan$fz

[QUOTE = "aston_martin260, publicación: 2358612, miembro: 193504"]
Utilicé el indicador tradewithken.com y cambiaría del marco de tiempo diario para que H -; L viceversa
[/ CITAR]

Hi
Please the indi could you try 10 years and see if it works?

MADGIMPER

The arrows in the yellow boxes don't show up? Is there any problem as to why arrows are not being displayed properly.?

Kendog

Ok, the Tradewithken indicator does not say what software it is for ? I am assuming MT4 ? Can someone please clarify please, confirm or not ? Thanks

Kendog

Thanks ! I am curious but skeptical all at the same time. Really not much on his website to gather info on or about. Looks like you have to buy before you really find out anything, that is what I dont like. Any more info you can share about the indicator or the system itself ? I really like your story about trading the day charts. That is what I like to trade as well.
Thanks

Kendog

Ok looked some more about the Tradewithken indicator and system and the owner himself says ( "Told you again it was not built for D1 chart ") Now Iam NOT saying you did not make that money and that percent gain that you said BUT just wondering the inconsistency between you saying you did so well on daily charts and the owner himself saying its not built for D! charts ? Does it work just as good on D1 but he does not know that ?

Ok looked some more about the Tradewithken indicator and system and the owner himself says ( "Told you again it was not built for D1 chart ") Now Iam NOT saying you did not make that money and that percent gain that you said BUT just wondering the inconsistency between you saying you did so well on daily charts and the owner himself saying its not built for D! charts ? Does it work just as good on D1 but he does not know that ?
it does I use it differently that's why

Kendog

OK thanks ! But then how do you use it ? I really dont know how the system works as you dont know until you pay but....I trade and use the higher time frames like 4hr and daily. So I would very much like to know more about how it is used in a different way that get results from D1 charts as you said and posted. Would you care to share or enlighten us a little more please. Thanks

I reason why I won't share the indicator cause without install video you'll never figure out how to use it so it's pointless just giving it away

wannawintrades

Thanks ! I am curious but skeptical all at the same time. Really not much on his website to gather info on or about. Looks like you have to buy before you really find out anything, that is what I dont like. Any more info you can share about the indicator or the system itself ? I really like your story about trading the day charts. That is what I like to trade as well.
Thanks
[/

The questions that you asked cannot be answered byaston_martin260.
He has his own way of trading that fits is trading personality, temperament, discipline, experience,
And downright skills. Your question has been answered but you want someone to guarantee you that you will do just as well as him.
No matter whether it is a garbage indicator, system, or strategy, there are disclaimers. You must know where you are in this endeavor. Take it from there and work your way on into where you want to go. That's just how it works. I personally like what I see.
Just go to workwithKen Facebook page and you will see more.

wannawintrades

He has stated that he trade swing highs and swing Lows. If you need to understand what those are please Google Todd Mitchell the truth about trends. And then Google Todd and Sterling, and then Google the market makers method. But before you do any of this please learn the basics of price action and candle patterns..

Kendog

LOL, really ! Iam sorry, just asking how you use something different from how the creator, created it, is NOT (" want someone to guarantee you that you will do just as well as him")
Ok people everybody and NOBODY ask from now on how they use any indicator or system any kind of way ! Is that the new rules ?
And just stating SH-SL leaves a lot in the middle. Sure he has his own way, we all do right, just curious on his, I thought that is what part of these kind of forums were about ?

LOL, really ! Iam sorry, just asking how you use something different from how the creator, created it, is NOT (" want someone to guarantee you that you will do just as well as him")
Ok people everybody and NOBODY ask from now on how they use any indicator or system any kind of way ! Is that the new rules ?
And just stating SH-SL leaves a lot in the middle. Sure he has his own way, we all do right, just curious on his, I thought that is what part of these kind of forums were about ?
yea I use it totally different then the way it's meant to be used I trade from the daily time & ride it all the way down to the other side of the market

I reason why I won't share the indicator cause without install video you'll never figure out how to use it so it's pointless just giving it away
It's not pointless to share the indicator here, This community has a lot of very smart people who SHARE everything, you should do the same, especially since to got the Agimat 2020 download from here. Now what if the person that shared felt that "hey this will be too hard to install so for me to share it is pointless". Don't be that way, share the indicator and give instructions on how to install it successfully. Be a team player. Thank you.

one to one coaching