one to one coaching

(Share) Agimat FX2020 Cracked

It's not pointless to share the indicator here, This community has a lot of very smart people who SHARE everything, you should do the same, especially since to got the Agimat 2020 download from here. Now what if the person that shared felt that "hey this will be too hard to install so for me to share it is pointless". Don't be that way, share the indicator and give instructions on how to install it successfully. Be a team player. Thank you.
it's not the install it's how you use it & set it up that's hard

wannawintrades

It's not pointless to share the indicator here, This community has a lot of very smart people who SHARE everything, you should do the same, especially since to got the Agimat 2020 download from here. Now what if the person that shared felt that "hey this will be too hard to install so for me to share it is pointless". Don't be that way, share the indicator and give instructions on how to install it successfully. Be a team player. Thank you.
I agree with Johnnyblasing, please share and we will figure out how to install it ourselves thanks in advance.

johnnyblazing

it's not the install it's how you use it & set it up that's hard
Again everyone here shares whatever they have to help others, No one here has a problem explaining things so that other members can share in the success of an indicator or strategy. You should consider this because there will come a day that you'll need and indicator or EA and someone will see your request and will remember that you didn't feel it was necessary to share because it required you to take a moment to write out the instructions on how to trade your strategy with the community. In hind sight it probably would have been better if you never mentioned anything about your strategy, indicator and screenshots if you never intended to share them. Just how I feel. p.s. Most of the traders here are very advance so it's not like to are teaching a newbie.

This system has 90% accuracy, try it and give me feedback please

Main website

download and pic
Vital bro I have read that on their website that it continuously checks with nueral networks on their website to see if license is valid or not and to provide other price action changes. The market is very slow lately and I have not been able to try these Indis lately. Let me know if the above statement is true as per their website or not.

Steve001

I used tradewithken.com indicator & I would swing from the daily time frame so H -;L vice versa
Hi Aston_martin260,

Would you please tell us something more about tradewithken.com and help me to understand how it works? From watching the video on his site, it looks like he supplies an indicator which draws horizontal lines indicating both the bullish invalidation level (red) and the bearish invalidation level (green). I am supposing these levels can and will (eventually) change in real time. One question I have is this: Do these levels depend on what time frame you are displaying?

I note this kind of indicator is different from a trend indicator (which gives a signal based on estimated price momentum rather than crossing a particular level which has been determined in advance).

Apparently the trading rules are something like this:
(1) If price is between the two lines you take no trade and instead wait until it crosses one level or the other.
(2) If price has already crossed and is not near either level, you also take no trade.
(3) If price crosses BELOW the RED line you can immediately SELL (or do you wait until the candle closes?).
(4) If price crosses ABOVE the GREEN line you can immediately BUY (or do you wait until the candle closes?).
(5) Ken's indicator also suggests stop loss and take profit levels.

Does it require registration and a license to work? Does the tradewithken website supply data to the indicator? (I am wondering if it is a stand alone indicator or will it quit working if the tradewithken website somehow becomes unavailable). I realize you may not know the answers to some of my questions. Any additional insight would be appreciated and helpful to those of us who might be thinking about purchasing the tradewithken tool. Many thanks.

wlnuncw

anyone able to crack the agimat uncle scanner yet? I have the system but the scanner would cut down on the time looking at many currency pairs.

imtony

This system has 90% accuracy, try it and give me feedback please

Main website

download and pic
This indicator repaints, as per the guide one should enter the trade after the arrow a box appears and the trend line changes, I took a trade after this scenerio unfortunately the indicator repaints , and I booked my trade in loss.

musta

i will give my honest feedback! it is a non-repainting indicator! and it is really giving me a 90% accuracy and if it is not 90% it is around 80% but it is an amazing system!

roddy321

Hi thanks for sharing this AGIMAT FX system does anyone have the metagrid EA would you like to share it looks like it would be good to trade with the system thanks again

Hamadfx

first i don't really believe in the claim that its designed ground up based on neural network but t has a good logic nevertheless. does it recalculate (Yes) from my experience
now Got a quick question,
pay attention to agimatFX2020_ConB indicator. it has an order book picked from multiple sources saxo, myfxbook etc... which is supposed to help in its decision but does it work?
we know that orderbook are similar meaning that if most clients at duka are buying it would be almost same in saxo and aggregated brokers from my fxbook. so im attaching what im currently experiencing
You must be registered for see images attach

So if the mass are selling why am i getting the sell signals to join everybody else and get squeezed out.. which makes me doubt either the patched version of this indicator is not working correctly or the developer missed this and has its logic all wrong and in reverse?
if anyone could clarify this it would be much appreciated.

first i don't really believe in the claim that its designed ground up based on neural network but t has a good logic nevertheless. does it recalculate (Yes) from my experience
now Got a quick question,
pay attention to agimatFX2020_ConB indicator. it has an order book picked from multiple sources saxo, myfxbook etc... which is supposed to help in its decision but does it work?
we know that orderbook are similar meaning that if most clients at duka are buying it would be almost same in saxo and aggregated brokers from my fxbook. so im attaching what im currently experiencing
You must be registered for see images attach

So if the mass are selling why am i getting the sell signals to join everybody else and get squeezed out.. which makes me doubt either the patched version of this indicator is not working correctly or the developer missed this and has its logic all wrong and in reverse?
if anyone could clarify this it would be much appreciated.
Well you need to have a stop loss on the top of the candle before the signal a few pips away off from the wick of the last candle I think and you would not have been stopped off. All indis can get you stopped out especially at TFs. I doubt this is due to cracking but I am not sure as it's getting data from various sources and probably license part might be giving errors. Use it with price action and use a good stop loss

Hamadfx

Thank you Gregman. yes i use it differently than what is suggested by the developer but with the same guideline meaning if i see that the market is up i wouldn't care about any of the sell signals that agimat produces but my question is if that sell signal was produced because of badly patched indicator and the original version is different then its something to look into if someone can.

wannawintrades

anyone able to crack the agimat uncle scanner yet? I have the system but the scanner would cut down on the time looking at many currency pairs.
Yes I agree, the scanner would help a lot for those whom work long hours. Will one of the great members here please help us.
As soon as I purchsed the system, it was shared here for free. That really hurts. I am just waiting for one of the great members here whom is capable to crack the uncle scanner before I purchase it also.
The agimat system works great. The 4 hour chart is the best to trade.
Follow the rusles and you will not need any other indicators and will have great results, but of couse that depends on the personality of the person whom is using it. Just be a robot and follow the rules to the T and leave all emotions out of it. You will have loosing trades, but much more winners in the long run. Google THE RULES OF TRADING FOREX.
Some say there are only 7 and some say that threre are 10 rules, but the bottom line is that you need a foundation to stick to and not let 50 different opinions confuse and discourage you. The rules will give you a foundaton to stick to.

Yes I agree, the scanner would help a lot for those whom work long hours. Will one of the great members here please help us.
As soon as I purchsed the system, it was shared here for free. That really hurts. I am just waiting for one of the great members here whom is capable to crack the uncle scanner before I purchase it also.
The agimat system works great. The 4 hour chart is the best to trade.
Follow the rusles and you will not need any other indicators and will have great results, but of couse that depends on the personality of the person whom is using it. Just be a robot and follow the rules to the T and leave all emotions out of it. You will have loosing trades, but much more winners in the long run. Google THE RULES OF TRADING FOREX.
Some say there are only 7 and some say that threre are 10 rules, but the bottom line is that you need a foundation to stick to and not let 50 different opinions confuse and discourage you. The rules will give you a foundaton to stick to.
There is a guy named Nesta here who was very good in cracking software and he has a Telegram channel too. Hope he is looking at this thread as he is able to crack many indis and scanners.

one to one coaching