one to one coaching

Another great scalper EA but...

sds2010

No, but some guys from the other forum try to do some money in real account with this stuff.

It has any mistake in logic structure.
Might be able to see how it will be work correctly.

radicaltour

VIP Member
the most likely cause of this is the OrderSend function in which it's not compatible with certain ECN brokers in real time.
Try this one and let me know if it works.

Also, i see many time filtering stuff, so you may want to turn it off as part of your test. You'd also need the Slope Direction Line indicator for the EA to work properly.

Attachments

sliffy

eu 1M and eu 5M backtest are extreme as well for 2010 :)
$10.000 >> $1.500.000
i wonder if it works on live... it would be a holy grail

sds2010

the most likely cause of this is the OrderSend function in which it's not compatible with certain ECN brokers in real time.
Try this one and let me know if it works.

Also, i see many time filtering stuff, so you may want to turn it off as part of your test. You'd also need the Slope Direction Line indicator for the EA to work properly.
How can I use the Slope Direction Line indicator?

Are you sure that's have this only one mistake?
I can only see real results in my real ECN account with a minimum stake at 0.1 lot.

saxon

Does not work live. Stay away.

I have said this on every forum it has showed up on, including indo-invest and tradingsystemforex.

This is not a workable live data feed strategy. I guarantee you will loose money.

Stay away. Forget it exists. People I know have lost a lot of money trying this.

Tick data it?s very diferent live it?s very much fast that the tick backtest it work well with this stops losses and parameteres but i bellive that this EA with this settings it?s a loser a live, but why not test it on demo account?! It?s for free....:D

one to one coaching