Aurix Exchange

any feedback about AAAFX?

We have added AAAFX rebates. Therefore, I wanted to introduce you about AAAFX services:

- You can trade Forex (with exotic pairs), Gold, Silver, Oil, CFD's in one account
- Ultra Low Interbank spreads
- No dealing desk execution with no requotes
- Offers islamic accounts
- Licensed and regulated in Europe
- Very good 24/7 support in 14 languages

And more over, they have integrated ZuluTrade service, therefore ZuluTrade signals are executed fastest at AAAFX.

Currently AAAFX offers 10% bonus on deposit.

Additionally, we offer 0.7 pip trading rebates for every 1 lot traded. Check more for details about rebates at page.

Diiifx

Absolutely. No fee to use the platform and no fee to use the broker as well. Also many other providers are using this broker as well, so execution is pretty fast and neat :p

G

Grid

is this a forex broker? I have never heard about them. What is their website please? The link you gave in the post redirectes to some forex broker directory.

Diiifx

is this a forex broker? I have never heard about them. What is their website please? The link you gave in the post redirectes to some forex broker directory.

Yes - it trades 25 currency pair, cds, oil, silver and gold. The good part is that it has no free with its autotrading platform and very very small providers' slippage. you can find more info on (dunno what is this link you are referring to; I haven't posted anything before.)

Aurix Exchange