Aurix Exchange

Any good Broker which offer less spread

mujtabac1

Hi everyone
Can anyone help me to find any good and reliable broker
whos spread is less and good in widthdrals, and who also offer meatls.
thanks
Mujtaba

Charlie Price

You're asking for a lot, but actually there is a broker that offer all that your asking for, VIP Binary is great with withdrawals, and you can trade on many assets, and if by meatls you meant metals, well yes they have them too, also in VIP Binary you get personal broker assistance on every one of your trades.

i like
becasue you can stream your vps which you get free from them

here is mine :

its great and stable , my admin i can upload any expert or indicator with email alerts ;)

and i like becasue they are regulated very good
i need trust above 10k no other way traders

kookoo23

try ICMarkets.com.au they have gold vs USD and EUR and have Spot Gold. Also have lots of indices. spread on EURUSD is 0 a lot of the time. They have 7$ commision per lot. This works out very cheap. withdrawal and deposit is very easy I use moneybookers

this the best regarding quality & regulation

Rogoff

Lowest spreads and commissions that Ifound
Deposit and withdrawal very simple and easy. You can start with welcome accont. Other trading conditions are also way better...chec them out:)
You can thank me later!

ko2600

for MT4, spot and some Indices...Commodities, LMAX.

and Australian broker Pepperstone, you can open account with 200usd, LMAX is much more to open account.

for futures, L1 and L2, dom, time and sales, etc.. Ninjatrader with AMP, Dukascopy, or even FXCM, but you need license, and data feed. this is more professional way.

you can tried Thinksorswim, Papertrading and start with the dom and so far..

Hi everyone
thanks
Mujtaba

aversion

... spreads without commissions and exchange fees are 1pip for major pairs.
You also have ZERO SPREAD account for MT4 platform but there you have commission.

Withdrawal have one-time fee. This broker is an old one, established in 2005. (earlier known as Marketiva) so no frauds.
They have futures and metals along with oil and curr pairs.

two platforms Streamster and MT4 for both mobile and desktop devices.
So, not bad choice at all.

Hi everyone
thanks
Mujtaba

Hi there. I just saw your post while browsing the threads. My broker is GDMFX and I am happy with them. Maybe you should look for a broker according to your preferences and financial goals in life. Just do not forget to do thorough background and reputation checks to your prospective broker.

1pipfix could be a good pick, very flexible especially for small traders and has an immediate client's support. But whatever advises are given it's still up to your needs.

wayanfx

Todays, many broker that offering very tight spread and almost zero spread. Rightnow, the best account that very appropriate with my trading style is trade in NDD account from liteforex broker. Its great one because its order very fast and no delay there.

vox199

at first i took fully attention when some poster wrote about 0 spread brokers, but when i check their website about the detailed trading condition, it makes me think why they not also mention of the commision charged. i'm about to shift from my current account with armada markets, still had a better overal fee i think. zero spread but charged commision higher then my current account. beside i've got more lower spread on gold trading with them 10.4 pips overal mark up fee, and it's fair enough executed during last NFP event couple hours ago.

Aurix Exchange