Aurix Exchange

any norepaint MTF indicator

sergmks

Who has any norepaint MTF indicator. It will be holy grail with high period. Or it is possible to pick up parameters m5 on m1 without MTF?

saivenkat

Sergmks..
The reason why mtuppers say like that is.. all MTF indicators repaint, hard to find.. even it exist.. it will not be available in markets... will be fully confidential..:)

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Who has any norepaint MTF indicator. It will be holy grail with high period. Or it is possible to pick up parameters m5 on m1 without MTF?

Tell me which indicator you need to add MTF and i will tell you some way how to do that. It will be no repaint.

Holly Grail is a Myth! Only Monty Python have find the grail and Indiana Jones:) Joke.

sergmks

The indicator which is necessary isn't norepaint, or repaint on constant number of bars.Look a screen, but a picture aren't similar, it is necessary to make similar.
You must be registered for see images

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hm, sory i cant make it non repaint this indies, i can show you just how to make a MTF for MT4 main indicators .
But share it to try do something.

sergmks

Why it is impossible to make of any indicator, with division of its indications on m1 on 5 or 15 and we will receive the indicator on 90 % of the indication from м5 м15?

pedati

hiii..

anyone can shoft this problem... missing file...

2011.06.16 18:31:10 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - \experts\indicators\MACD_Complete.$.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
2011.06.16 18:31:10 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - \experts\indicators\Pips_Carrier_Alert.$.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1

tq

mtuppers

for muti-time frame indicator to make non-reprint is possible, like reprint indicator to make non-reprint.

but the problem is well give you too much false signals.

forexnewx

The indicator which is necessary isn't norepaint, or repaint on constant number of bars.Look a screen, but a picture aren't similar, it is necessary to make similar.
You must be registered for see images

This is the only one I got in my indicator collection.
Just change the periods to 50 and 10 and you will get a really close results as in the picture you provided.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Rsi MA - histo.mq4
    4.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Rsi MA - nrp mtf.mq4
    6.7 KB · Views: 5

Aurix Exchange