any one know or having this please share the info at least

This is a very old indicator and the websight is old also. If you type in uniqueforexindicators into search box , you will find threads on this indicator that go all the way back to 2012. I remember that there were a lot of accusations that the websight was a scam and that the indicators were overpriced and that the back-test that you see of the EA does not line up with real time performance and ect. I also remember that the indicator is basically a renamed XO indicator . Here is one of those threads but there are more or was more at the time.
https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/forum/forex-forum/forex-indicators/11346-uniqueforexindicator-ufi

This indicator brings back memories for me because it was around about the same time that I joined this forum and started trading forex back in the day and was one of the very first indicators that I ever downloaded and used . And I remember coming across that U-F-I websight and saying to my self -- Damn any indicator that cost this much must be the holly grail, I got to figure out a way to buy this right now !!!! --- Ha Ha , I have grown so much since then:rolleyes: