Aurix Exchange

(Req) Anyone has Genesis Pro indicator

Arla69

not repainted. but the arrows are drawn at the end of the candle, and given the spread, this is not profitable
No one here wrote anything about repainting.

It is profitable when arrows pop up after price bounces off major levels.

Some trades taken today (see attached) based off the 532 tick charts and these arrows

Attachments

Arla69

Here are some trades that i took using the this system. only trades with arrows that bounce off major level were taken.

Attachments

Arla69

Some smaller profits for today using this system. All trades taken on arrows where prices have bounced off major levels.

Attachments

Arla69

Trades taken for today using the Genesis system.

Negative GBP news took away quiet some pips. but that's the game and I love it :)

Attachments

Arla69

Just an example @mario777 the gbp/usd sell trade exited at a major level ( marked by the orange line on the chart)

This is how i look for my exit level.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

mario777

Just an example @mario777 the gbp/usd sell trade exited at a major level ( marked by the orange line on the chart)

This is how i look for my exit level.

Hope this helps.
where is the entry there i dont see any arrow. Does the arrow form at the open of candle? in my chart there is no sell but buy on the last 2 candle. Thanks!

Arla69

where is the entry there i dont see any arrow. Does the arrow form at the open of candle? in my chart there is no sell but buy on the last 2 candle. Thanks!
Please read post#4 I have explained how the entries are taken. Currently am short on eu cad making some pips. The chart shown above are for exits only because you asked.

Arla69

Here is the EU CAD sell trade taken on the break of the major level (orange horizontal line) The vertical magenta line represents the entry candle.

Attachments

Arla69

@mario777 Here is another sell trade taken on the eu jpy (different broker)

Same theory break of a major level and presently I am making around 20 pips.

Unfortunately, you have to train your eyes to looking at major levels (support and resistance). Once you can spot them, any trading system becomes a breeze to use. :)

Hope this helps.

Arla69

Unfortunately, you have to train your eyes to looking at major levels (support and resistance). Once you can spot them, any trading system becomes a breeze to use. :)

Hope this helps.

Attachments

Arla69

Hope this helps.

@mario777 Here is the out come of the EU JPY sell trade. The price collapsed around 60 pips.

Please note that the next major level is at 123.00. So here you have it i have shown a potential exit level also (as asked by you on post#12)

If you can identify as to why 123.00 is a potential target/exit, i would be very happy for you :)

Attachments

mario777

@mario777 Here is the out come of the EU JPY sell trade. The price collapsed around 60 pips.

Please note that the next major level is at 123.00. So here you have it i have shown a potential exit level also (as asked by you on post#12)

If you can identify as to why 123.00 is a potential target/exit, i would be very happy for you :)
yes thats resistance turned support. Thanks for sharing!

Aurix Exchange