anyone have forex Growth Both with best set file ?

ho3ain190

hello all dear ;

anyone have "forex Growth Bot" Ea with best mod and best set file ?
and please helping me to choice best broker !

how this account can growth 145% per months ? are fake or real ?

antimo

hello all dear ;

anyone have "forex Growth Bot" Ea with best mod and best set file ?
and please helping me to choice best broker !

how this account can growth 145% per months ? are fake or real ?

Hi !
is the my best set for Alpari RU.

radicaltour

VIP Member
Sorry to rain on the parade guys...
The EA is on our black list (upon Author's request).
So i'll have to delete this thread.... :-(

kookoo23

fake anyway .. .

fake anyway .. .

The results are faked anyway. If you download the think forex terminal and log in with investor access then go to the history, enable comments - you will see that all the early orders were made manually by a good trader at a very high risk. When the EA started trading the profits are much more mediocre. I wouldn't bother, just my 2c :D

DominoFX

The results are faked anyway. If you download the think forex terminal and log in with investor access then go to the history, enable comments - you will see that all the early orders were made manually by a good trader at a very high risk. When the EA started trading the profits are much more mediocre. I wouldn't bother, just my 2c :D

There are no manual trades in that account. If one creates a detailed report, then one can see that all of the trades have magic number assigned to. Only trades opened by an EA can have magic numbers. The magic number changes in 14 January, but it is possible that they simply put a new version on the account, with another magic number, and with the comment enabled. In the first 2 weeks they used 0.05 lots, then reduced it to 0.01, which is gradually increasing since then as the capital is increasing.

I have created a custom report including only the second magic number trades, with the Growthbot comment. In increased the capital with 50% in the last 3 months.

kookoo23

hmm a very different version that made +270 USD on .5 lot when now on .7 the aveage is about 16, places buy stop orders and has the ability to partially close trades!!

Maybe a trade manager type EA, would that generate magic numbers? :D

Just a great marketing tool to be able to say 710% gain, but it has done well since 17th Jan when the EA started trading.

leledc

There are no manual trades in that account. If one creates a detailed report, then one can see that all of the trades have magic number assigned to. Only trades opened by an EA can have magic numbers. The magic number changes in 14 January, but it is possible that they simply put a new version on the account, with another magic number, and with the comment enabled. In the first 2 weeks they used 0.05 lots, then reduced it to 0.01, which is gradually increasing since then as the capital is increasing.

I have created a custom report including only the second magic number trades, with the Growthbot comment. In increased the capital with 50% in the last 3 months.
You can open manual trades with a script and a magic number...

DominoFX

OK a script can also place magic numbers, but it is still more likely that a previous version of this EA was run in the first months.

This EA performs well in my demo forward test (+22% since 22 Feb). Also you can check Birt's page for more detailed information, backtests and another forward test (+21% per month):

This EA has some serious programming errors, but the strategy is good for sure. I hope the creator will correct the software glitches, because this robot has potential.

kookoo23

Hi Domino - not sure why you are defending the EA so much? I said I don't think that its an earlier version due to the partially closed trades and the TP levels being completely different. Surely an earlier version should be similar - why remove the ability to partially close trades and let the winners run? To me this is more of a manual trading strategy - but some EA's do employ it, in fact I think that only an EA can do this ( not sure ) as I dont know a way to partially close an order without one ... and no one is disputing that it is profitable, just that its not as profitable as they say O.K ;)

DominoFX

Good EAs are not as common, and I think this could be a good one once Eugene corrects the losing trade bug.

You are right, the trades changed in the middle of the forward test. But I disagree that the results are mediocre since then, as you wrote in your previous post. 20% per month is not mediocre, or can somebody tell me a trustable EA which gains more than 20% monthly?

Good EAs are not as common, and I think this could be a good one once Eugene corrects the losing trade bug.

You are right, the trades changed in the middle of the forward test. But I disagree that the results are mediocre since then, as you wrote in your previous post. 20% per month is not mediocre, or can somebody tell me a trustable EA which gains more than 20% monthly?

Hi traders

I have bought this EA last month and have used it on my live account. This is the only way to test ea's. I dont beleive in forward and backtesting. Forex Growth bot is a hype EA as far as im concerned. Has lost me over 130 pips last week and is now in the red again with -28 pips with 4 orders opened at 0.07 lots. My account also agrees with forex peace army. I have written to the support at FGB for a refund and they have refused.

At one stage the bot was up 58 pips and it didnt close the trade. I manually closed it on live and left it on the demo which closed at -18

Have emailed them numerous times and they say there robot has made them 700%. I beleive the results at the start were manipulated to get the sales for those guys.

If you guys want to make money and succeed in forex then study Harmonic Trading ( Butterly, Crab, Bat, gartley)

EA's are 99% Garbage.

Vitali

I'm fairly interested in testing forex growth bot (if you get me).. plz PM me:)
________

Gus714

10 day trial "POSSIBLE" fix

10 day trial "POSSIBLE" fix

Here's a way you "MIGHT" be able to defeat 10 day trial for Forex Growth Bot.

Once trial period pass then

1) Run trial-reset.exe attached to this post below.

2) Click on ASProtect icon (2nd icon from top on right column of icons) and delete dates that the Growth Bot EA started running on with right mouse click (there should be 1 or 3 of them with same date/time) [!!!before you delete, make backup with right click on the dates!!!].

*NOTE that some antiviruses would detect the attached files as a virus. If you want to double check for viruses then go to the web addresses below to upload the .zip files to scan them then you can determine if you think it's safe or not.

or
or

PS: I apologize to mods and admins in advance if I broke forum rules. Please delete this post if I broke forum rules.

Aurix Exchange