one to one coaching

(Req) Anyone have this system?

bun423ijk

mt4forexdashboard

mt4forexdashboard

I have been following this dude for several months now. He sends me daily end of day updates of his trades. He only tades monday through thursday , typically about 10 trades a day . I have found it very interesting and came close to buying it but stopped myself and decided to do some research first -- you know google his name , look for scam alerts , that type of stuff -- Have not found anything though . E-mails suggest that the Dashboard maybe connected to data feed so if I do buy it , not sure that it can be shared . I looked back in e-mail archive for this weeks trades cant find them but did find all of last weeks trades . Here they are. -----

(Thursday) June 15th ----

(Wednesday) June 14th ----

(Tuesday) June 13th -----

(Monday) June 12th ------

Sales page is here -----

bun423ijk

Here is monday and tuesday this week --

(monday) June 19th --

(tuesday) June 20th --

Thank You bun, this is a great help. The reason that I am so interested, is because the indicator on the chart looks just like the one used with the
FXST system that is charged thousands for and has been out for years.
I am thinking that one of their members has programming skills and has went renegade.

Last edited:

jraud

This guy is the strangest marketer I've ever seen. He updates you everyday about his results but never actually shows you his system in action. I emailed him for more details but his reply was that he was a trader first and a marketer second. What?? In that case, just stick to trading and stop wasting everyone's time. To me, it just looks like he is taking trades off multi time frame support and resistance areas of confluence.

suttos

Does he only give closed trade results because quite frankly, anyone could do that, or does he offer a trial where he gives you the trade recommendations BEFORE they happen? If not, perhaps you could suggest it. If they are legit for a week, he might have a few buyers :)
Alternatively, if someone does have the spare cash to buy it, would you mind posting the trades as they happen so can forward test the results.

Last edited:

jraud

Does he only give closed trade results because quite frankly, anyone could do that, or does he offer a trial where he gives you the trade recommendations BEFORE they happen? If not, perhaps you could suggest it. If they are legit for a week, he might have a few buyers :)
Alternatively, if someone does have the spare cash to buy it, would you mind posting the trades as they happen so can forward test the results.
Yep, closed trade results only, no trials, no trade recommendations and no real insight. He expects you to take his word for it while you fork over $500. Remember, he's a trader first, everything else is just useless details, hahaha. I don't have it but it can be had for under a hundred.

This guy is the strangest marketer I've ever seen. He updates you everyday about his results but never actually shows you his system in action. I emailed him for more details but his reply was that he was a trader first and a marketer second. What?? In that case, just stick to trading and stop wasting everyone's time. To me, it just looks like he is taking trades off multi time frame support and resistance areas of confluence.
He is not just the strangest marketer but a scam. He sells you the dashboard but he wont tell you how it works. His email replies is ...YOU HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME TO WATCH OUT HOW THE TRADE TURNS OUT.
Till today i do not understand what this sentence means.
After 3 emails, he told me he's taking a holiday for a couple of weeks...
So no trading for the time being.
And also no emails too. He stops answering my emails.
Till today, he has not email me for the past 3 months.
BUT on my other email account with different name, I keep receiving his trading results.
So how come this is happenning.
Is he a scam?
Is there someone out there in this group have the same problem?
Please share the outcome.
Thanks.

He is not just the strangest marketer but a scam. He sells you the dashboard but he wont tell you how it works. His email replies is ...YOU HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME TO WATCH OUT HOW THE TRADE TURNS OUT.
Till today i do not understand what this sentence means.
After 3 emails, he told me he's taking a holiday for a couple of weeks...
So no trading for the time being.
And also no emails too. He stops answering my emails.
Till today, he has not email me for the past 3 months.
BUT on my other email account with different name, I keep receiving his trading results.
So how come this is happenning.
Is he a scam?
Is there someone out there in this group have the same problem?
Please share the outcome.
Thanks.
Is it possible to share this with other members to see if we can understand it. From what you have said it certainly doesn't look good.

randycha

Hmmm, the dashboard on the right looks like an indicator for sale on eBay.
If I remembered correctly, it is called Tipu dashboard or Tipu something.
So, maybe you can check on eBay to read more about the product.

jraud

Hmmm, the dashboard on the right looks like an indicator for sale on eBay.
If I remembered correctly, it is called Tipu dashboard or Tipu something.
So, maybe you can check on eBay to read more about the product.
It's the same guy. His name is Tipu.

jraud

flowerpower, I would post your experience on Forex Peace Army to warn more people and possibly get more feedback. I think the idea behind the dashboard is to show areas of support/resistance across multiple time frames. When they line up, you have confluence and a greater potential for a reversal.

tevres

Hi All, be careful with this Tipu guy, I get emails from him almost daily showing off his results, basically he tries to hook you into his so called dream trading method, either sell it to you the trading system for a lot of money or get you to open an account of his own choice broker which he earns commission from and you can have his system for free for a while or a long while as he sees fit, that's the scam hope this helps. BTW flowerpower do share the dashboard with our community please, thank you, tevres.

tevres

Ps; I forgot to mention, this Tipu guy has offered me the deal as I mentioned above and I've not taken his bait and still offering me to open an account with his preferred broker so he can earn commission, take care all tevres.

one to one coaching