Aurix Exchange

Anyone to crack (StraddleTraderPro)

niffer

where i can read instruction about that system?
p.s. I can break protection if understand how does this system work.

Seadragon

where i can read instruction about that system?
p.s. I can break protection if understand how does this system work.

No chance for break protection, because this system gives signal to EA on mt4 platform only for valid user logged in Straddle programm.

niffer

No chance for break protection, because this system gives signal to EA on mt4 platform only for valid user logged in Straddle programm.
"If it runs, it can be defeated" (c) ORC
If sell\buy signal comes from server - that's bad. If someone collect with network sniffer what send\receive that ea- i can reproduce that whitout valid credentials.

Seadragon

"If it runs, it can be defeated" (c) ORC
If sell\buy signal comes from server - that's bad. If someone collect with network sniffer what send\receive that ea- i can reproduce that whitout valid credentials.

You've right "sell\buy signal comes from server..." not into EA, but to Straddle application. You will defeat this program?

niffer

Signal is received by a program written in java. The signal is encrypted, it decrypts by the program and through the shared-memory transmits a signal to library and from there to the mql code. If someone collects information with network sniffer (like wireshark) and sends it to me I'll try to decipher it, and exclude from the system program and dll.

Aurix Exchange