Aurix Exchange

Are all oldest forex brokers Reliable?

Justinjoez

I do trade with an older broker FP Markets, which has been present for 15 years or more, and so far, there are no issues with them.

But what about other brokers like ICM and others that have also been present for a long time? Are they reliable?

Judey

Using older brokers are safer because they are experienced in the forex business and hold on to their regulation, making it reliable.

And compared to ICM, FP Markets have been active before ICM was founded, making it one of the oldest brokers active for over a decade.

Robbe.Dupont

There are few good brokers but are you looking for ASIC or FCA. If it's an ASIC broker, you should go with what JustinJoes has recommended because I trade using the same broker, FP Markets, and I must say they have a robust trading condition with some of the lowest commission and slippage.

LoganP

Trading with an older broker means that the broker has a good reputation and regulated, making it reliable for traders to feel secure with their invested capital.

And regarding ICM or FP Markers, I would say they are both good brokers, and FP Markets is active for more than 15 years compared to ICM.

Aurix Exchange