one to one coaching

Are you trading with an honest broker? Let us know

goodgbb

As we know nowadays that it's not easy to find honest brokers which wanting to see our account grow for bigger commissions. I don't understand that they choose to take small money rather than massive commissions in the future.

If any winning trader have an honest broker to recommend then it would be much appreciated.
It will save us from wasting time and money on the dishonest ones.
I'm a scalper though.

Mila

I agree getting a decent broker in forex is really challenging. I myself have tested many brokers so far; some of the decent brokers which I can recommend on the basis of my experience are
Turnkey forex,
tickmill
& fxchoice.

devoemark

Please mention also which brokers are less reliable after been a customer, i.e. according to your first hand experience

goodgbb

For me, when I was trying Tickmill. The result from demo and live accounts got huge differences. Demo got more than 30,000% profits in 6 months and continues growing nonstop, when live account shrinks to -95% in 6 months. They both trade in the same time, server, robot, and settings.

Also IC Markets, I've got 15% loss slippage instead of something around 2% loss. Also on big account has loss percentage more than small account when small account has 2% risk, but big account uses 1% risk. Sometimes it even make lost trades on big account but small account didn't even trade. Both accounts use same server, robot, time, and settings.

Ecpr

Coinexx would be too good for you as scalper. The only broker which has low spread and low commission. I have few others brokers but this one is really good.

one to one coaching