one to one coaching

Ask==== adx ind

C

cfanfx

Please i need any coder who can help with ADX INDICATOR modification to alert when it cross from up above 45 level to below 45 level i.e when the adx value changes from >45 to < or = 45

then the alert message to be "EXIT CURRENT POSITION"

also , i want the modification to come with alert when ADX is below 20 with message "STAY OFF MARKET IN RANGE"

Likewise i want the alert to also pop up as soon as the ADX cross up from less than 20 to above 20 with the MESSAGE "TREND IN PLACE"

please dont mind my inquisitive i just want to trade holy grail. hope i can count on stovedude on this.

please i cant be a lot better if this message is displayed by side of indicator window. (visually)

:D

C

cfanfx

waooooooooooo stovedddddddddd

waooooooooooo stovedddddddddd

tell me you did not just code this indicator with all features in place. moreover i am indeed very handsomely grateful for this submission and sharing. please since when did you harbor the weapon of fx mass destruction.

:D

C

cfanfx

Here comes the holy grail in fx

Here comes the holy grail in fx

Never loss again , thanks to stoved, statix and all who made this dream come true.

never to watch screen again , never a robot with uncertainty again , never a crack of skull at wall for money loss again, belief this is fx holy grail.

imagine a system that call you to come make money with 100 % probability,

i am in fact finding it difficult to belief but i can say you are just a search away on the forum to get this fx grail. attached is the pic.

thanks all :D

stovedude

Yes, I just added the code to the Adv Adx last night. I kept adding features until I was satisfied. Maybe you can start a thread in the Strategy section (when you have some free time from pulling in the $$$$:D).

one to one coaching