one to one coaching

(Ask) Can someone suggest best trading system for trading commodities (MCX India)

karthikte

(Ask) Can someone suggest best trading system for trading commodities (MCX India)

Dear all,

I trade exclusively in commodities (MCX India).

Can any of our expert traders suggest me a good trading system for trading in commodities.

Especially if any Indian trader around, please advise on the system that works well in a volatile commodity market like MCX India.

Thanks in advance.

Namaste Karthikte.

There are no consistent profitable system for trading MCX since market is volatile. But I recommend TS CHL strategy which is a very good strategy. You can earn 80% to 120% per month with low capital IF TAKEN TRAINING COURSE OF 2 WEEKS AND IF YOU PASS. Please search on google "LSFA BS BANKING SYSTEM" (vladimir Anetolevich). This strategy works will all markets, what ever you trade. There is a private forum too for learning from his students. His students have traded with 99% accuracy, you can see on his website.

Regards

HazelPrice

Namaste Karthikte.

There are no consistent profitable system for trading MCX since market is volatile. But I recommend TS CHL strategy which is a very good strategy. You can earn 80% to 120% per month with low capital IF TAKEN TRAINING COURSE OF 2 WEEKS AND IF YOU PASS. Please search on google "LSFA BS BANKING SYSTEM" (vladimir Anetolevich). This strategy works will all markets, what ever you trade. There is a private forum too for learning from his students. His students have traded with 99% accuracy, you can see on his website.

Regards
Hi wahidkhan786,

can you pls share the system?

BOB122

Namaste Karthikte.

Regards
Hi Buddy,
It seems you got solution to your brother's problem learn well and enjoy earning, and please share your successful results with your fellow Indian trader's.

BOB122

PEACE

biggk

Hi wahidkhan786,

Do you know anyone who actually trades the strategy and can vouch for it's 99% or at least a very good accuracy? One concern is that one way I have seen some strategies get high accuracy is to trade with very high or no stop loss.

I searched and found more info below. He charges $420 for training. If someone can share we can at least evaluate strategy and make sure we can even understand it before buying. If it is real then this is what we are all looking for. A strategy with high accuracy and excellent profits.

Code:
http://masterfx.ru/

http://masterfx.ru/viewtopic.php?id=4#p177

http://masterfx.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p174

http://goodzarabotok.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=16&p=10#p2354

HazelPrice

I got the PDF from other forum. PDF is in Russian language. Read the doc which is translation of the same without images.

PDF (Russian) -
Doc (English) -

biggk

I got the PDF from other forum. PDF is in Russian language. Read the doc which is translation of the same without images.

PDF (Russian) -
Doc (English) -
Thanks srpips. Do you know if there are any more training docs or videos?

Look at this link below he shows trading record of apprentice from May 2013 to Sept 2014. Almost 100% wins except for only one losing trade that he says earlier in thread was due to rules violation. This almost perfect trading record is amazing if real.

Code:
Nearly 100% wins look at post #65 here:
http://masterfx.ru/viewtopic.php?id=4#p172
Has anyone seen any trading system with a record as good as this? I have not. If you have please post so that we can learn. Hopefully someone can share more info about this LSFA Banking system.

HazelPrice

Hi biggk,

I don't find anyother training doc apart from this PDF. Whatever the author claims in the website I wonder if it is real. Looking at the PDF what I understand is they are trying to catch the last few drops of the big wave. If someone have bought this system and using it in realtime with profit could share their experience.

biggk

I did some more searching and found a Russian forum with current posts about their trading. It appears they are praising the system but using Google translator is too crude. I cannot be 100% sure what everyone is saying or even if the posts are genuine or fake. Maybe someone who speaks Russian can better say if the posts are real or not.

The system and author appear to have been around a few years so if it were a scam there should be posts somewhere saying so. But so far I haven't found anything that says it is a scam.

You can read the forum here. Use a translator if you can't read Russian.
Code:
http://forexstandart.ru/viewtopic.php?id=3&p=6#p4570
As srpips said, we need someone who has bought the system or knows more about it to share. If this is a legitimate system with nearly 100% wins and great returns, we need to find out more about it.

Hello friend,
Unfortunately I have not yet purchased the system, I may have shared. I found the reviews positive. only problem is English language is being translated from Russian so much harder to understand. I am not so financially sound to purchase it. I have just made a research.

Regards

obxtrader

can this system be used to trade binary options? IMO it seems a very efficient 4 hour trading system and with binary options you would know how much you will profit in the end and it can be so much more than trading forex

besmatt

Banned Users
Hi Buddy,
It seems you got solution to your brother's problem learn well and enjoy earning, and please share your successful results with your fellow Indian trader's.

BOB122

PEACE
yes if anybuddy from russia here can share this lsfa-bs-banking-system , coz they need russian number to download it
here's the link

besmatt

Banned Users
any one can get this system ; lsfa-bs-banking-system please share it !!
many people make money with it , i was searshing review in russian forum :)

besmatt

Banned Users
@ paciollo , i read many positive review on this system; many forum in russian langage just translate it , but no one share it

biggk

But I recommend TS CHL strategy which is a very good strategy. You can earn 80% to 120% per month with low capital IF TAKEN TRAINING COURSE OF 2 WEEKS AND IF YOU PASS. This strategy works will all markets, what ever you trade. His students have traded with 99% accuracy, you can see on his website.
The LSFA system mentioned above still seems like an outstanding system. I have googled recently and still cannot find anything bad written about it.

It seems after instruction by author and learning the trading system well, you can become trader and manage accounts. The system has been available for quite awhile now so if it were scam someone would have complained and posted by now.

Can someone please purchase and share with us?

one to one coaching