one to one coaching

[ASK] Educate Currency Compass

carlhans

Decompiled indicators

Decompiled indicators

Hi, leledc kindly decompiled the indicators, so if anybody would be so kind to educate it....
c.

vladv

I think it's NOT educated,I installed it and I get some popup message about expired license......please please educate this baby!!

H

hermes

It is easy to understand. Trade pairs only if 100% red or green. Trade the strongest against the weakest and those are suggested on the right site of the indicator. Put it on Daily white background chart. Attach the template not the indicator. Make all signs white, they will disappear and the whole chart will be empty and white. The indicator will take the whole chart.
But it is good idea to have a 2-3 good currency indicators and compare.
Put currency indicators always on live account platform chart not demo chart! Different fed = false results.
Cheers Hermes

techboy

An interesting system but seems difficult to install? or I just miss something! can somebody makes the installation a little bit easier! :)

subodh

nolagdot indicator

nolagdot indicator

hi guys

can anyone put arrows instead of dots for this indicator, This is a nice non repaint indicator, and hope if buy sell arrows appear instead of dots that will be easy .......;)

Attachments

4words

hi guys

can anyone put arrows instead of dots for this indicator, This is a nice non repaint indicator, and hope if buy sell arrows appear instead of dots that will be easy .......;)
You need MQ4 file to be able to modify the code.
Here it is:

Attachments

tevres

Hi everyone, I have been using currency compass on my demo account since last Friday (31-5-13) with fairly good results 6 wins 2 small loss, but tonight I've tried to put it on my real account and it comes up with an error message that I have problem with my license, it does not make sense that it works on demo and not on real account, can anyone help please, I believe that we might have a good trading system here, kind regards tevres.

tevres

Hi guys, no reply to my help request yet, I would like to update the trading progress since last night or since my last post, winning trades has gone up to 10 winning and still to loss trades total net pips gain since last Friday stands at + 275 pips and counting, I hope someone out there takes this more seriously and help to educate this baby, thank you, regards tevres.

one to one coaching