one to one coaching

ask === MMINDICATOR

C

cfanfx

hxxp://www.mmindicator.com
the above please if owned by any should share.

thanks

C

cfanfx

thanks

thanks

i hope this is not what the site is all about otherwise i can see some scam here.

channel and zigzag at this holy grail time is odd in a kettle.

all thesame i quite want to say thanks for your effort. moreover i will wait for u all at the pinnacle of success.

cheers.

StaticX

Hi asim.iqbal,

I will have a look now, at first glance it appears to be the legit item. However I do recall the website mentioning that the system only comprised of 2 indicators. This pack has 3. Maybe the 3rd was a bonus indicator?

Cheers
StaticX

C

cfanfx

scammmmmmmm

scammmmmmmm

the indicator is semafor and shi channel multiple.

run for they repaints like even 10 bars.

asim.iqbal

Yes Y:)r are right StaticX! In this pack the MMindicator is the main indicator according to the website. And you can see written "2" with the Zigzag the second one and they named the third to "mmindicatorvisual". These files are compiled at the same time.

stovedude

I had this one before too, and it was not even close to what they advertised (the MT4 version didn't look the picture in their email).

asim.iqbal

Great :D Reply! :p. Y:Du are right Stovedude!

But it is confirm that this is the pack which they are selling. Visit arabic trader forum (forum.arabictrader.com/t97323-4.html) where the member "Saleh" requested and showed the link of web. and in post of member "honyamar" uploaded it for him.

one to one coaching