one to one coaching

[ASK]Trustworthy broker for cent/nano account

Squall

My mains requirements are:
MT4
lot size of 0.001 or lower
Small minimum opening deposit ($50 or so)

I am looking to use some EA's that could be very risky and I want to start small.

Here are the brokers I have found that have lot size that meets my needs:

• Oanda (no MT4 yet and I don't know how they define the word "soon")
  • IFC Markets
  • forex4you (they say they have MT4 but they have no paypal and they just look like a typical bucketshop. I'm open to being proved wrong though. I have noticed that they have a rep active on this site)
  • Marketiva
  • E-Global Trade and Finance Group
I have no experience with any of these. If anyone can recommend a trustworthy broker I would really appreciate it.

dmpeddie

Broker List

Broker List

There is a list of 100 Forex Brokers on a new Forex Portal that I came across at NetworkTrader dot com organized by country. No comparisons, but it is an easy list to click through and look each over to see if they meet your needs. Finding one that does 0.001 lots will be difficult, we can help you with HotForex.com that will do $25 minimum and 0.01 lots on a Micro account if you are interested, but many brokers do that.

Squall

Thanks for that. I have since found a broker called Liteforex who do cent accounts and they were recommended by someone on this forum. I might have a look at them.

dmpeddie

Good News

Good News

OK, very glad youj foudn one that meets your needs - hope ot works out. If you grow to a bigger account needs, give HotForex a look.

one to one coaching