one to one coaching

Astrological Trading by Planets & WD GANN

Unclepip

How come I am smelling fish again? Yikes!

By the way, Aldik are you here brother? I've been missing you.

Enjoy the day!

Unclepip

Unclepip

Since nobody seems to notice it and since I can't help myself much, I have do something to make sure that it is what it is. U

gann01

How come I am smelling fish again? Yikes!

By the way, Aldik are you here brother? I've been missing you.

Enjoy the day!

Unclepip

haha i read some posts about you and aldik. look at the quality of the posts, then you will see the difference. mine are all real time trades. look at the time stamps, look at the prices i mention, it is all there. i also forecasts with both time and price target. little draw down. high accuracy trades .if you have been following through you will notice it.

As well, I am not going to ask you for a bunch of money to invest for you, I have had enough from the market already.

then why am I posting here? I've said it in the first post - i just want to show WD GANN and financial astrological trading can be very accurate and is the way to go. Once I have achieved this point, I will leave. I hate people/media etc misleading others, so just want to do something to neutralize the force and point the correct path to the ones who is interested to pursue.

gann01

ok update on my holdings:

selling EUR at 1.3285 will hold till late-Apr expecting 1.3000
buying JPY (means expecting it to go down) at 93.11 will hold 3 more trading days
selling gold at 1617 will hold till 11 March expecting 1,500
buying AUD at 1.0286 will hold till 14 March expecting 1.0419

------------------------

I am still holding the jpy with tiny loss about 50 pips.. but expecting jpy to hit 92 soon. i will give it 3 more trading days. if it doesn't move toward 92, I would close it.

gold - holding a positive gain of $60 which covered a few times over the tiny loss on JPY, EUR and AUD already. will keep holding until 11 Mar with a expectation of $1,500.

ok 93.25 now, i took the loss for jpy. 14pips loss.
at the same time sell it at 93.25 and looking for 96 hopefully by 11-14 Mar. another big turns for currencies

EUR new target is 1.3360 with target time 11 March. so I expect a divergence between Euro and gold where by 11 March I am expecting gold to hit 1,500 and Euro to hit 1.3360. strange targets but let's see what happens.

Brumby

I suggest to the moderators to move this thread to Trade Journal as this is not advancing any conversation on Gann's techniques. It is just a journal of trade entries - useless.

gann01

let's do a vote here. people want to continue see pls voice out. so do people dont want to see.

also i will now exit the JPY holdings at 92.51. losing around 75 pips.

but this show excellent example of how accurate WD GANN and Financial Astrological Trading is. just 3 trading days after my target date, it hit 92. my target.

buy my personal cycle does not harmonize with the stock market, so i think it will not be so drastic to move 250+ pips in a day and i was thinking my calculation must have went wrong (but indeed the jpy had over over 350 pips today in order to hit my target) and did not hold until my own rule "to wait until 3rd trading days ends"

someone here just cannot stand it can be THAT accurate at the same time this guy is trying to teach you something. if you study my trades, you would have learnt a lot.

gann01

but this show excellent example of how accurate WD GANN and Financial Astrological Trading is. just 3 trading days after my target date, it hit 92. my target.

buy my personal cycle does not harmonize with the stock market, so i think it will not be so drastic to move 250+ pips in a day and i was thinking my calculation must have went wrong (but indeed the jpy had over over 350 pips today in order to hit my target) and did not hold until my own rule "to wait until 3rd trading days ends"
you guys know the famous corn trade of WD GANN where he says by the end of day the corn will be traded at $1.2 and the in the last 10 minutes or so, the market suddenly moved to trade at $1.2. by here, you just see the same case in Japanese yen yesterday, just that i am not as confident on my work as WD GANN did on his work.

gann01

at the same time sell it at 93.25 and looking for 96 hopefully by 11-14 Mar. another big turns for currencies

EUR new target is 1.3360 with target time 11 March. so I expect a divergence between Euro and gold where by 11 March I am expecting gold to hit 1,500 and Euro to hit 1.3360. strange targets but let's see what happens.
i figured the Euro should hit 1.2850 by 11 Mar now. same as gold to hit a low there. stopped out my earlier position at 1.3050

HWSteele

you guys know the famous corn trade of WD GANN where he says by the end of day the corn will be traded at $1.2 and the in the last 10 minutes or so, the market suddenly moved to trade at $1.2. by here, you just see the same case in Japanese yen yesterday, just that i am not as confident on my work as WD GANN did on his work.

It was wheat not corn that Gann called at $1.20.

gann01

reached my target 96 exactly (only 1 pips away) on my target date. it closed at 95.99 on Friday. earning another 274 pips. you can see how the market move according to the time guided by the planets.

[accumulated total of 260pips with 2 trades in Japanese yen]

gold and Euro, I am still holding my shorts and wait for 3 more trading days and see what will happen.

gann01

Financial Astrological

Financial Astrological

hi gann01
i see in targeting date the full and new moon are involved ...
yes moon does play a role. i made a presentation back in January to talk about this.

look at the slide - most of the time when full moon is involved, it gives Euro a significant top/ bottom of that month

You must be registered for see images attach

HSI_trader

I am so glad to see someone to reinforce about gann method
In chinese astrology, we can figure out someone do have traits to be an astrologer
while others not

Keep this good work Gann01,
I am a gannfollower too, and please give me some advises to be a better gannfollower
I want to be gann, and I want to learn from you too

Good Work there

one to one coaching