one to one coaching

Astrological Trading by Planets & WD GANN

gann01

i need this soft, please where i can find it?

He is just teaching the most basic level there, this guy knows the real astrology, and how it works in the market. I've attended his seminar personally in hong kong. and he is a real pro in finance astrology.

watch

my belief is that he isn't trading on those conventional astrology.
He is trading on a built up of different "coincidences" using his planetary theories.
I would say these type of systems are difficult to be tested.

yogiraj

Gold
Is this right time to sell? (Tuesday)

Sun enters in Aquarius
Venus , Pluto - conjunction
Venus , Uranus - Squares
Venus - Retrograde
Moon maximum declination.

You must be registered for see images attach

yogiraj

Gold and Silver smoothly moving down. Moved the stop loss to breakeven. planning to hold the trade till full moon!:confused: or 30/01/14

webstakes

Pls don't base your trades on any forums.. Pls use your smart brain to trade. you seem very desperate.... You need some help...

yogiraj

Pls don't base your trades on any forums.. Pls use your smart brain to trade. you seem very desperate.... You need some help...
Thanks for your very fast reply with your smart brain. If you have very smart brain don't advice what others to do.... This is my opinion.

yogiraj

Moreover Mr webslug sorry webstakes am not desperate like you begging other traders to post there Ea all over the forum which you do.
and who do you think you are to telling me not to post my opinion.. Are you controlling the whole trading universe Mr Smart !!!

Hmt Nmsl

hello . Does anybody know how to cast trigrams and hexagrams in the Chienese I-Ching method ? Can we connect the planetary aspects to cast the trigrams and hexagrams in I-Ching ? Thanks in advance.

freddieforex

Banned Users
Thanks for your very fast reply with your smart brain. If you have very smart brain don't advice what others to do.... This is my opinion.
Good point!

Moreover Mr webslug sorry webstakes am not desperate like you begging other traders to post there Ea all over the forum which you do.
and who do you think you are to telling me not to post my opinion.. Are you controlling the whole trading universe Mr Smart !!!
Another good post...webstakes needs to cease with the strange advice my friend. I totally agree.

freddieforex

Banned Users
let's do a vote here. people want to continue see pls voice out. so do people dont want to see.
You mislead members by starting a thread on "Astrological Trading by Planets & WD GANN". What you ended up doing was to post your own trades which has nothing to do with the title. You then refused to assist others that questioned what you were doing and failed to assist them in anyway and only posted back in a negative manner. I have to vote on your wasting your time posting new guy. You need to start a journal instead of posting in a thread that is not related to the actual title.

I suggest to the moderators to move this thread to Trade Journal as this is not advancing any conversation on Gann's techniques. It is just a journal of trade entries - useless.
I agree with you also. This member was making postings that was similar to a trading journal.

egosica

some more information

some more information

I was expecting to find more information on the techniques used rather than see the trades with no insight at all.

one to one coaching