Aurix Exchange

(Help) Astrology Software

usmanp

Hi guys,

It might not be relevant section of forum for this post, so admin kindly move to relevant if i am wrong.

I am looking for some asrology software which i can use to calculate aspects of planets selected and then be able to export to Excel. i have use SE_Aspectrain but i could not match the aspects produced by software from online source.

If anyone can point to be to reliable software with which i could achieve this.

kesk

Don't bother, the software wont work without a user name and password . Has been posted elsewhere but it wont work.

Sixer

Forex Trader
All versions of the Market Analyst and the latest version (Optuma) form this developer request a connection the server of the company.

This is the reason why all "cracks" failed. Ifyou want to use it: Buy it.

Sixrt

usmanp

well for what i was looking for i found GERMES. this works fine for my needs. you can buy this and its good software.

njana

Optuma 8.1 is already available with crack/spoof solution. But may be for offline use only with CSV import.

njana

Kesk, Optuma 1.6 working with historic EOD data from Yahoo:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

It is spoofed now & for good....all modules working!!

Market Analyst 8.1 I got no luck, but new Optuma is just rocking!!

kesk

I believe MA 8.1 is Optuma 1.1.
Wouldnt it be better if you give the link for the Optuma 1.6 ?

urs5

- Try this link and you should get what you want.. Moreover, one can try to use metastock data in offline mode.
Hi could you please guide how to configure for metastock data in Optuma. Many thanks for your kind support

Aurix Exchange