Aurix Exchange

(Req) auto fx millionaire

F

fbgoals

autofxmillionaire looks great plz share........

wis3m4n

this is another scam my friend i have a friend tried it no good .

This was released today and so far only 2 pending orders were sent, how can your friend (or you) say that???
Even if it had traded already, you would need more time than that to test an EA that's a trade copier (you can't backtest it!)...

PS-I'm NOT saying it's good, but I bought it so i know what i'm saying!

This was released today and so far only 2 pending orders were sent, how can your friend (or you) say that???
Even if it had traded already, you would need more time than that to test an EA that's a trade copier (you can't backtest it!)...

PS-I'm NOT saying it's good, but I bought it so i know what i'm saying!

You're right Wiseman, it would take more than a couple of days to see its potential.
I'm not sure if sharing it here will benefit anyone simply because it's a trade copier, not a trading EA, and probably password protected.
Unless someone has the actual EA used to trade for the copiers...

yes right said its new at that time we cant say anything but i like it very much , you can try it free for 3 days but their charges is very high 37$ monthly :eek:

F

fbgoals

wow~ very nice

wow~ very nice

S

savio004

If its a trade copier. Would someone share their investors pass of demo account so that we all can use a trade copiers in our live account without the need of buying it.

anyone?

If its a trade copier. Would someone share their investors pass of demo account so that we all can use a trade copiers in our live account without the need of buying it.

anyone?

That's very dangerous, if they find out about it they could change their demo account after notifying the members and deliberately sabotage the current one. You wouldn't know because you're not a member...can easily blow your account.
I'd advice to only go with indies or EAs.

eddie70

he has backdoor sources so trust me & just to let u know has password on it & will work on one computer he is trying to educate it if done i will share it with everyone .

jolly79

The think that worries me is that i uses at TP for about 10-40 pips... but it uses a SL as big as 400 to 500 pips.

Maybe the EA stops the trade if it goes the wrong way, but what if my computer stopped working or there was a power failure.

So my MT4 terminal got shuttede down...

Here is a trade there just have been made:

27992322 Open EURUSD SELL LIMIT 2011-08-25 11:04:50 1.44650 0.01 SL: 1.49340 (469.0 pips) TP: 1.44400 (25.0 pips)

what do you guys think??

wis3m4n

The think that worries me is that i uses at TP for about 10-40 pips... but it uses a SL as big as 400 to 500 pips...Maybe the EA stops the trade if it goes the wrong way, but what if my computer stopped working or there was a power failure...So my MT4 terminal got shuttede down...what do you guys think??

I think "VPS" is right word for you!

maximo

The think that worries me is that i uses at TP for about 10-40 pips... but it uses a SL as big as 400 to 500 pips.

Maybe the EA stops the trade if it goes the wrong way, but what if my computer stopped working or there was a power failure.

So my MT4 terminal got shuttede down...

Here is a trade there just have been made:

27992322 Open EURUSD SELL LIMIT 2011-08-25 11:04:50 1.44650 0.01 SL: 1.49340 (469.0 pips) TP: 1.44400 (25.0 pips)

what do you guys think??

Looks like a similar strategy to Smart Trader 1.1
opens trades beyond the Daily range for a trade
to scalp a small retracement from that days
over extension of the Daily range.

It's usally successful most of the time, the other
times it will keep orders opened for extended
periods (days) until it hits TakeProfit or StopLoss.
Unless they have another exit strategy in place.

harpy

Well I think this robot need an ECN account no spread , ECN trading capabilities only because most of the trades close at small amount of pips.
I dont think this will work with regular account.

jolly79

royzek1 there is nothing to backtest, it?s a tradecopier... it get it?s orders from a server.

And it is protected by key and they register my ip.
So im not gonna share this, just because it?s nothing worth to you with out a key.

S

savio004

Someone share something about this EA. Investors pass or something..

Run it on VPS and we can all just use a trade copier..

Guys any other options???

wis3m4n

Results so far!

Results so far!

Attached is detailed report from the day i started using it alone (i started from the beginning of the week but i was using it along with other EA's)!
It's one of my REAL accounts i use for testing!!! One more week like this and I'm putting it to work with bigger account...

Attached is detailed report from the day i started using it alone (i started from the beginning of the week but i was using it along with other EA's)!
It's one of my REAL accounts i use for testing!!! One more week like this and I'm putting it to work with bigger account...

please,try and post the result for the next one week you want to test it. i think i too will go for this because it looks promising.

cheers!

Aurix Exchange