Aurix Exchange

Auto Trade Fusion

How you know that this robot make 143% per month? Did you get investor password to check past results????? The reason is simple. If somebody dosen't want to give investor password or public results on myfxbook or something like that then this is scam. Auto Trade Fusion doesn't give these things so i think this is scam. In my opinion it doesn;t work.

Coolio

justin delmar

justin delmar

is approving it. the auto pips profits guy that wiped out many accts. after stateing he could bring in 98% wins. wronggggggggg

urbantool

These are just indicators. Only one upsell is available as EA. Could not get my downloads to work yet. Might request refund soon.

bogdan11

Quote of the day (from their manual)

''So please don't send backtest from 2000 BC and complain about results !''

I guess everybody knows why...

C

christiaan

At least my first trade was a winner.I'm up 25 pips worth testing i think.Will keep you posted

monty666

I've been running it for 2 hours on 6 pairs so far without any alert ...
## edit ###
hm, @ hotforex i had 2 signals @ fxclearing w/ same settings and same TF not!

C

christiaan

be patient it will come.I was lucky in that i barely loaded the indicator and then got a signal.

skaanning

I got a lot of signals but i don't now it's like walk around in the dark. You have no idea what turns on the signal alerts. :(

C

christiaan

I have also come to the conclusion this is a piece rubbish .. 20 losses 18 wins
$2800- boy glad this was a demo account...

Smokey22

Aw well i was not expecting anything better.It's a ea and all ea's suck.Finding a ea that get good reviews is impossible in itself.My first two were winners and i will continue to spend a little effort and catch 1 trade a day.

well i don't know what to say but I had a lot of fun with this yesterday:

12 Wins
6 Losses

It's a bit random, so I've attached a QQE indicator and am only now taking trades in the direction of the QQE

we shall see! :)

Aurix Exchange