Aurix Exchange

auto trend forecaster

saivenkat

Hmm.. Looks Promising, i must study deep with more reviews.. particularly about its Non-repainting promise and the one which can be used on any time frames..

Watch out for those who predict large earnings no matter what the economic situation is. There are very few trading tools to forecast the future direction of a currency with 100% accuracy - The "Auto Trend Forecaster" is one of them... It's a totally new technology 2011!

82 + % Winning trades ( 8 trades out of 10 are winners!)

If it gives 100% accuracy.. Why then 82% of winning trades..:)

Just hit the market today.. lets wait and see..

Regards

kumar81

h**p://www.aut0trendforec@ster.c0m/autotrendforecaster.pdf
h**p://www.aut0trendforec@ster.c0m/autotrendforecaster.ex4

checkmail

Indicator

Indicator

Hello friends this is checkmail and even have gone through the pdf format but when added the .exe address page not found, can anyone upload the indicator:)

Tsar

Hello friends this is checkmail and even have gone through the pdf format but when added the .exe address page not found, can anyone upload the indicator:)

Hi checkmail,

HERE there are...

Complete with De-compiler Program :rolleyes:

Best Regards, :)
Tsar

saivenkat

May be Mladen is so generous.. as he does not care anymore who rename his indicators.. Please check the same with MA_adaptive_rsi.nrp that which i loaded below..and do you find any difference between the two..

PS: Modify the input settings in MA_adaptive_rsi.nrp as below:

Regards
Saivenkat

Attachments

• MA_adaptive_rsi nrp~.mq4
    2.9 KB · Views: 3

Adoballa

Yes. The same thought went through my mind when I saw this site.
I just wonder why Mr Dittmann left his name out of this one??

Pizzazz79

Yes. The same thought went through my mind when I saw this site.
I just wonder why Mr Dittmann left his name out of this one??

its easy to find out whether its Dittmann or not....:)

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 0

peldoman

If i was Mladen i would never accept he,s using his indi.
I would bring him in court, K.D. is a big criminal using the starting traders to get their money with stealing someone else indi,s.
I know a few traders from Germany who are already planning to do something to let him stop his sales.

Would be nice to put his systems also on ebay for free, so he wil not sell anything more.:mad:

951torsten

You are right, but...

You are right, but...

I agree to your opinion about KD, but I have to say, if you use the forecaster in the right way, it can be a great tool to support your entry-decisions.
I use it as confirmation for the entry-signals I receive in combination of the bb bands_stop_v2 and the 4 bars mtf nlma in the 1-min-chart. I use it with 12 Pips stoploss and 13 Pips and 21 Pips TP. It works great.
E.g. :This morning 12.10 pm. EUR/USD cosses its 12 MA, BB Bands is red,
4-Bars-mtf sends sell-signal, confirmation by forecaster. Entry at 1.4659, stoploss 1.4672, TP 13 Pips at 1.4646 at 12.29pm, TP 21 Pips at 1.4638 at
12.32 pm. Other sell-signals were EUR/Yen at 9.30 am and 12.01 pm.
Hope, I could help you. Sorry for my bad english.
Green Pips.

annbeea

lag behind

lag behind

I found KD indicators not just this one, but previous one, usually will only generate signal after the current candle finished. So cannot say forcaster.

KD indicators' features are sometimes ok correct, sometimes wrong.

visualxl

Quite a good system

Quite a good system

Hmm.. Looks Promising, i must study deep with more reviews.. particularly about its Non-repainting promise and the one which can be used on any time frames..

Watch out for those who predict large earnings no matter what the economic situation is. There are very few trading tools to forecast the future direction of a currency with 100% accuracy - The "Auto Trend Forecaster" is one of them... It's a totally new technology 2011!

82 + % Winning trades ( 8 trades out of 10 are winners!)

If it gives 100% accuracy.. Why then 82% of winning trades..:)

Just hit the market today.. lets wait and see..

Regards

Hi. I've been testing this system since 09/06/2011.

I opened 6 positions so far. 4 of them already hit TP. 2 of them still floating.

I used 4 hours chart as my entry, daily chart as reference of the global trend.

I did not monitor the trades as I am not the type who like to sit and see the price movements. I just set up up the SL and TP according to the horizontal lines that I set on the chart.

Total profit for the 4 closed trades since 09/06/2011 is 279 pips. I am still testing this system though. :eek:

zxpips

May be Mladen is so generous.. as he does not care anymore who rename his indicators.. Please check the same with MA_adaptive_rsi.nrp that which i loaded below..and do you find any difference between the two..

Regards
Saivenkat

I think something is wrong with that indicator, every time i add it on the chart, nothing shows up, i tried recompiling it and rename it with the meta editor, the compiling succeed but it still will not work, can you please check and tell me if it works properly on your chart? Thank you.

mishka

i need the indikaotr adaptive rsi.ex4

the inikaotr not work without him

o.k. i found him

Regards
Saivenkat

daforexman

Hello..I'm a newbie to the forex..i go through the ebook..and I don't know how to make the system to alert me when to enter a trade..can anyone help me please? :)

H

hankt80

Hello !

I dont know if Karl stole this indi from someone or just took hes idea, we dont really have any proof, do we? There is many indis which are almost the same made by different ppl, you need to have a proof, solid proof that he stole it before you accuse him, Did he stole the code? or just idea? Stealing someones ideas has been, is and will be common among us humans, you guys always pay for everything? :D those free movies online.....torrents....ehehe and more free stuff, Really does it matter? I know 99% of Karls stuff is junk but I have to say this indi actually works, in fact it gives 99% same signals as iTradeAIMS.com AO indi so Im curious too, did Karl made it or only repacked it? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Desktop_2011_10_19_19_00_21_738.jpg
    Desktop_2011_10_19_19_00_21_738.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 3

Aurix Exchange