Aurix Exchange

Auto_Forex_Robot [Share]

Hello,

Here is a robot I found that has promising results but it has expired and needs educating for live acct.

works on 5min. charts on the following currencies.

eur/usd
gbp/usd
usd/chf
eur/gbp

If someone can remove expiration and educate I think it will be worth it.

EzBusiness

Thank You in Advance

Attachments

• Auto_Forex_Robot_demo.ex4
    11.8 KB · Views: 2

radicaltour

VIP Member
Hi EzBusiness,
Is this the correct version? When i decompiled the EA it's missing all the logic that ties everything together. Hence, it doesn't even have an OrderSend function to do actual trades... :)

Hi EzBusiness,
Is this the correct version? When i decompiled the EA it's missing all the logic that ties everything together. Hence, it doesn't even have an OrderSend function to do actual trades... :)

Hello Radicaltour,

Thanks for your help

I downloaded the package from the developer as a demo and this is all it came with. I will try and download again.

EzBusiness

stovedude

Doesn't even call any procedures. It only checks for expiration. You can definitely call this one a NoLoss Robot!

stovedude

Possibly. This would be a new trick, although I have seen one other EA from HGNR that was decompiled and was missing the same stuff. However, that one wouldn't make any trades until the developers installed their "security" add-ons to the trader's VPS.

I appreciate all your efforts in figuring this out. I think it may be like you guys suggested maybe some trick by developer.

So i decided to purchase it and I will post it when it gets to me. It says it will be live for just one acct and unlimited demos. As soon as I get it I will share it to see if we can figure it out.

EzBusiness

Dennis

I appreciate all your efforts in figuring this out. I think it may be like you guys suggested maybe some trick by developer.

So i decided to purchase it and I will post it when it gets to me. It says it will be live for just one acct and unlimited demos. As soon as I get it I will share it to see if we can figure it out.

EzBusiness

How are you?
________

Ok I finally got it. It seems to be some some version of Euro Blaster since the expert comment shows "Euro Blaster"

Enjoy
EzBusiness

Aurix Exchange