Aurix Exchange

Awadis Trading System

good operating system, working on 1 hr
i am attaching two system, the original and enhacement.

Kind Regards

not testing it, starting monday will test

i am searching for the new system.

Note:
russian forums discussing this system in specific and gives very good reviews.

sajioommen2

Hello,

Anyone using this system can confirm if sound and e-mail alerts working. If so at what levels or conditions buy/ sell is alerted.

In the input parameters there is up/ down arrow colors for buy /sell along with alerts. There is also a take profit / stoploss parameters. Can any one post the correct input parameter settings or how to use it.

I am not familiar with MT4 coding just in the process of learning.

Regards

Saji

omera

Hello,

Set the UseStartDate to true in the settings and for StartDate put 1st Dec 2010. It should show the 0.0, 17.7 and 70.0 levels and give the signal when it appears.

Omera

forexnewx

for some reason the fibo levels disappeared from the awadis and awadis+ indicators I reloaded the templates still doesnt work. I tried on different mt4 platform still the fibo levels of awadis indi doesnt work?..

forexnewx

how can i fix "no first reverse condition for fibo" thats the error which I get and the Fibo levels dont appear in H1....??

stovedude

Try right clicking on the indy and hit Reset. If that doesn't work download it again and replace what you have. I just downloaded it and it shows the fibo.

forexnewx

stovedude any other ways to fix AWADIS+ indicator???
"no first reverse condition for fibo"?
I did everything u told me but still doesn work......the fibo is ok from M1 to m30 but exactly when I click on H1 time frame the fibo levels dont appear and i keep the error "no first reverse condition for fibo"

stovedude

Ok, it looks like the problem is the StartHourOffset. By default, it is set to one hour, and when you put it on a 1h chart, it can't find the highs/lows. Set it to a much higher value, such as 24 to get the fibo to show.

Aurix Exchange