(Req) Back to the Future Trading

Knez

Anyone heard of this software?

Code:
http://backtothefuturetrading.com/

Please share your experience.

Knez.

Knez

This is it. Some say it's pretty good when you get the feel of it's predictive ability.

Stovedude,

System is apparently excellent one, bit complicated until you understand it. Therefore, for easier and better understanding, I am asking you for some manual if you have, please?

Thank you.

Knez.

cherub

No manual with this, all training on the website. I have the password somewhere and will try to find and post.

Knez

Yes, set AMacd to True and others to False.

Stovedude,

this software is like a holy grail. Only small problem with MT4 is data feed ... not always good as it should.

Ninja has much better data feeding, but dll for Ninja is unbreakable, as far as I know.

Do you have maybe an option to break code for Ninja station so we can use it as an reference?

Thank you.

Knez.

stovedude

Unfortunately, I don't have any NT stuff. MT4 is superior for programming, but inferior in most other aspects.

Joy22

Stovedude,

this software is like a holy grail. Only small problem with MT4 is data feed ... not always good as it should.

Ninja has much better data feeding, but dll for Ninja is unbreakable, as far as I know.

Do you have maybe an option to break code for Ninja station so we can use it as an reference?

Thank you.

Knez.
Ninja Trader you have connected to the MT4 in real time? if so, how?

joy22

Knez

Ninja Trader you have connected to the MT4 in real time? if so, how?

joy22

Joy,

No, you cannot connect Ninja to MT4, but I thought to use Ninja in purpose of providing signals only as it has better data feeding than MT4.

Knez.

stovedude

Knez, can you explain a little more about the system and how you use it? I know that the green line is your starting point from the past, but I'm not sure what the red line is. What settings do you use?

Knez

Knez, can you explain a little more about the system and how you use it? I know that the green line is your starting point from the past, but I'm not sure what the red line is. What settings do you use?

Stovedude,

Trading with PowerZone takes bit more of understanding than I can write in here.

I went to their website-members section, and read all the explanations.

Best time frame to use is M15, and when you set it properly (default settings), you will have excellent future prediction ... green line shows current time, candle, and if you have an option is best to print out that histogram for the day, and see what times would be low or high for the day.

Only problem that you may have is data feed, and you need minimum 50-60 days back in history in your platform to get proper signals ... 52 days is like common for most of the brokers, but again all those data feed may not be 100% correct and therefore you may have sometime signals that doesn't match your price chart.

When you install flux system, you do not have to look at the AMACD histogram, as PowerZone is all you need ... with all the Gann levels and getting to know how to read this future prediction you may have great results, as you will always know where market will go.

Once again, I want to point out that system may give falls signals due to bad data on your MT4, and that was the reason I asked if we can break the code of the indicator that goes in to Ninja platform which provide almost perfect data feed.

However, even with MT4 you may have great results ... I am using flux on GU and EU at the moment, and I never saw any software that can predict future movement like this one.

Knez.

Knez

Stovedude,

Could you please tell me where do you have red line that you mention in the post above? I do not have any red line.

Please post your screen shot, and I may look at it, and tell you what to change, if anything, to get correct histogram.

Please make it on GU 15min.

Knez.

Knez

Hello
Please picture,
When trading short or long
When not!
Thanks

Bird,

This is not the method that can be explained from one or few pictures ... you need to watch explanation videos of how to set it and use it.

Knez.

Stovedude,

Trading with PowerZone takes bit more of understanding than I can write in here.

I went to their website-members section, and read all the explanations.

Best time frame to use is M15, and when you set it properly (default settings), you will have excellent future prediction ... green line shows current time, candle, and if you have an option is best to print out that histogram for the day, and see what times would be low or high for the day.

Only problem that you may have is data feed, and you need minimum 50-60 days back in history in your platform to get proper signals ... 52 days is like common for most of the brokers, but again all those data feed may not be 100% correct and therefore you may have sometime signals that doesn't match your price chart.

When you install flux system, you do not have to look at the AMACD histogram, as PowerZone is all you need ... with all the Gann levels and getting to know how to read this future prediction you may have great results, as you will always know where market will go.

Once again, I want to point out that system may give falls signals due to bad data on your MT4, and that was the reason I asked if we can break the code of the indicator that goes in to Ninja platform which provide almost perfect data feed.

However, even with MT4 you may have great results ... I am using flux on GU and EU at the moment, and I never saw any software that can predict future movement like this one.

Knez.

Can you show us with a chart, how to read the chart. Since both the Histogram and the current candle shows at the same vertical position, its not easy to know of what time the histogram is predicting.

stovedude

I'll try to upload a screenshot tonight when I get back, but the red line appears on the m1 chart (not sure about the other TF's). It's between the current candle and the green line.

Knez

I'll try to upload a screenshot tonight when I get back, but the red line appears on the m1 chart (not sure about the other TF's). It's between the current candle and the green line.

Stovedude,

1min chart is not good to follow on MT4 ... 1min they recommend with Ninja or tradestation, as data feeding on those platforms are perfect ... therefore they recommend M15 when using software on MT4.

Knez.

Knez

Can you show us with a chart, how to read the chart. Since both the Histogram and the current candle shows at the same vertical position, its not easy to know of what time the histogram is predicting.

IndianForexTrader,

Please go to the web site, and log in to members area and you will get best knowledge from there ... few short videos to watch for the set up and explanation ... I may explain you something wrongly, as I am still trying to catch up with it.

Knez.

Knez

Stovedude,

There is another very useful tool from Flux called "RADAR".

Do you have it please?

Thanks.
Knez

stovedude

No, I'm not that rich (well maybe I am, but I have difficulty parting with my dinero, especially when there are no reviews and not much info).

StaticX

Soooo... I am a tad confussed with this system.

1. Downloaded the zip file
2. Noticed that there were the following files and folders in the zip
Folder - CBC_FluxCapacitor_Profile1
File - chart01.chr
File - chart02.chr
Folder - Flux Capacitor V2 NinjaTrader (with some files in there)
File - cbc_fluxcapacitor_top.tpl
File - cbc_fluxcapacitor_bottom.tpl
File - FluxCapacitor_v1.ex4

- As I only have MT4 I ignore the files in the Flux Capacitor V2 NinjaTrader Folder.
- I place the 2 template files in the MT4 template folder of my broker
- I placed the CBC_FluxCapacitor_Profile1 in the MT4 profiles folder.
- I place the ex4 file in the experts/indicators folder

Then select the new profile after restarting MT4.

Is this correct?

I've watched the videos on that members page, but most of them are for Ninja Trader, especially the "Basic Setup charts video" Also it feels as if there are some indicators missing, but then maybe that is just my confusion...

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

Arrrg, now I feel like a paw-paw....

Just found the MT4 videos on the site.... eish, must learn to scroll down to end of web page :)

Aurix Exchange